• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings.  It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into).  They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).
A book/cd/dvd seller that doesn't give a crap enough to put a breakable item in a box instead of an envelope.  Don't goHastings.

cows123 said:   A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings.  It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into).  They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).
A book/cd/dvd seller that doesn't give a crap enough to put a breakable item in a box instead of an envelope.  Don't goHastings.

Wow, slamming someone else while admitting to pirating. Just don't call the police if someone steals from you. They didn't want to pay for something either.

i've ordered goHastings in the past and never had an issue, items arrived fine

All that's left for Xbox one is Assasin's Creed IV

legos look cheaper than retail.

Many of the good movies are out of stock it seems

Thanks OP. I placed my first order with them. There were a few video games available used that were on my list so 50% off was excellent. Not too thrilled about the shipping costs but I am spoiled by Amazon Prime.

Like the sale earlier this month, it seems everything worthwhile is out of stock for me.

apbabowling said:   
cows123 said:   A number of years ago (before I knew of Netflix, torrents and copying dvds at home), I bought a box set of 8 dvds from goHastings.  It came in a irreplaceable book type case (plastic pages which the discs are snapped into).  They simply put this 2 inch plastic and paper thing in a bubble wrap type envelope and threw it in the mail, so it would obviously get smashed up in the mail (the discs survived undamaged somehow, though).

Wow, slamming someone else while admitting to pirating. Just don't call the police if someone steals from you. They didn't want to pay for something either.

Obviously, you don't have a problem with a seller selling something on the internet, unseen, then destroying it before the buyer receives it.

cows123 said:   
apbabowling said:   

Obviously, you don't have a problem with a seller selling something on the internet, unseen, then destroying it before the buyer receives it.

Obviously you didn't read my post. If you have a problem with goHastings, that doesn't justify taking it from somewhere else. Fix the problem where it came from.

I just spent 2 hours looking through the CD's only to find out that shipping would be more than the CD's!

Dead? Promo code not valid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014