• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Excellent one time use coupon spitting out at registers today. Valid 12/23-1/5 only, good ONLINE OR STORE, very few exclusions. Only exclusions are gift cards, and postage. ALL COMPUTERS, TABLETS, ETC QUALIFY.

so keep your eyes open for this coupon with your receipts and be sure to stack it with a great offer to get 10% back in rewards. 

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Staples
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

PS, check the trash bins as lots of people throw these things away too. Seems to spit out if YOU DO NOT give your rewards #...so don't give your rewards # on the Visa Gift Card purchases.

RE:
it with a great offer to get 10% back in rewards. 

Where do I find that offer please?

yesidonoitall said:   RE:
it with a great offer to get 10% back in rewards. 

Where do I find that offer please?

to be determined.

Got it last week when rewards card wasn't used.

If I remember correctly, it says on it that it is only valid for rewards accounts opened within the past 10 days.

chatterbox22 said:   Got it last week when rewards card wasn't used.

If I remember correctly, it says on it that it is only valid for rewards accounts opened within the past 10 days.

my guess is, this coupon will work for any rewards account. The offer does not mention anything about past 10 days on mine. just says "Exclusively for New Members" across the top, and valid 12/23-1/5.......
but obviously this barcode can be store scanned, number input with any online order. not sure how the system can determine a new account versus "old account" when using this. YMMV of course, but nothing to lose to try it. if you don't earn the 10%, you'll just earn your usual 5%.

ah, i got this too last week in-store but threw it as it was for new members.... i hadnt given my rewards number...

I got 4 yesterday when I did transactions w/o my card.  Since I barely get any rewards since they started 'deducting' for coupon use, not worth much.
In past 2 wks I've bought 4 cases of paper for about $50 ea before coupons.  Since I used coupons, no Rewards credited. 
Once you reach Premier for the year not finding any worth to using the card.

my4mainecoons said:   I got 4 yesterday when I did transactions w/o my card.  Since I barely get any rewards since they started 'deducting' for coupon use, not worth much.
In past 2 wks I've bought 4 cases of paper for about $50 ea before coupons.  Since I used coupons, no Rewards credited. 

RE:

I do.

my4mainecoons said:   I got 4 yesterday when I did transactions w/o my card.  Since I barely get any rewards since they started 'deducting' for coupon use, not worth much.

granted, it's not gonna be much if you just use the 10% rewards q on FAER items. For instance, if this coupon was used on the Kaspersky today after the 15% coupon, maxing out on 3 units, you'd pay $48, get back $4.80 in rewards with the 10% back q versus $2.40 in regular 5% rewards.

My rewards is typically in the $400 range, so using the card is very important.
Even for some where it is a few dollars, would you just throw the money away?

EDIT
I have been known to even scour the parking lot, Staples trash and the carts for receipts with no rewards number on them, to add as mine.
It all adds up.

Same with the FredMeyer receipts/rewards, I almost always get 60 cents or more off a gallon of gas several times a month

It is only for new Rewards member.

pantru said:   It is only for new Rewards member.

already discussed, we know, try reading the thread.

I'm new to this ink recycling. Can I recycle laser toner cartridges?

MISTERCHEAP said:   
pantru said:   It is only for new Rewards member.

already discussed, we know, try reading the thread.

I doubt all read an entire thread...
I do not.

kvs25 said:   I'm new to this ink recycling. Can I recycle laser toner cartridges?
  Yes you can.
I buy empty carts to use for the 20 a month.
If you buy, it is much cheaper on eBay for empty carts over toner cartridges.
Sellers have far less shipping costs.

I just tried to use a 10% Rewards coupon and register would not accept it since "another coupon being used".  I was also using a $10/$50 emailed 16-digit coupon.

Last week I learned that office staff have been tossing toner cartridges in the recycling dumpster.  Not any more

MISTERCHEAP said:   Seems to spit out if YOU DO NOT give your rewards #...so don't give your rewards # on the Visa Gift Card purchases.
  I did that and it didn't work for me. I did get a survey on that receipt.

I just found some "courtesy coupons" / rewards checks in my Staples rewards account. They totaled to almost $90 and I have no idea where they came from / why. They had to have been added in the last 1 week. What's even more strange- they were set to expire TOMORROW. Anybody have anything strange like this happen?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014