• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Target Receipt
Disclaimer
Target's current price for this camera is $229.99.  There is a Cartwheel coupon for 15% off this camera.  I can't tell if this Cartwheel is still available since its still on my card, but it expires 12/24.  Today is also the last day for the additional 10% off from Target B&M.  Finally, your Redcard will get you another 5% off.

Best Buy and Amazon have this camera on sale for $188.99 (Red) and $184.99 (Black), so Pricematch one of them at Target, use the Cartwheel, 10% off, and Redcard savings for final price of $134.65 + tax for Red.  Black will be slightly cheaper.  I had no problem stacking all of these things.  I uploaded an ad scan of my receipt for confirmation.  If you're going to do this, I'd advise calling around for local store stock on this camera.  I'm pretty sure I purchased the last one in stock in the northern Pittsburgh area.

Member Summary

Canon PowerShot SX280 12MP Digital Camera
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You got a really good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014