• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs more
Disclaimer

Kindle Fire HDX Tablet - Personal Movie Tablet, Best College Tablet
Disclaimer
$30 off Kindle Fire HDX 7" and Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"Enter promotional code SANTAHDX at checkout.

Limit one discount per customer, while supplies last. U.S. customers only. Discount valid on all versions of Kindle Fire HDX 7" and http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BHJRYYS tablets sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. Amazon reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. Promo code applies to the lowest priced qualifying item and may not be combined with other offers. If you return items purchased using a promo code, we will subtract the value of the discount from your return credit. Offer expires December 23, 9 PM PST. Offer not valid with 1-Click ordering. Void where prohibited.

http://www.amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BWYQ9YE/

Member Summary

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9"
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems every 3 days they are doing this now. Combine this with the "Save $50 when you use Amazon credit card - wi-fi only)" promo code KIN50ARC you have a really decent deal.

EDIT:† NEVER MIND.† They won't allow the 2 codes to be stacked.† It's either one or the other.† †† They did one of the other times recently.

yeah that would be a good deal if you did that. Good post OP.

MisterEd said:   Seems every 3 days they are doing this now. Combine this with the "Save $50 when you use Amazon credit card - wi-fi only)" promo code KIN50ARC you have a really decent deal.

EDIT:† NEVER MIND.† They won't allow the 2 codes to be stacked.† It's either one or the other.† †† They did one of the other times recently.

† I was finally going to bite. †Oh well

They allow codes to stack if you chat with Kindle support.

I combined this with the payment plan. Four installments with the tax being paid with the first payment. Had to call customer service to get the discount added but it was a very simple thing to do. I hope I like it.

Chat
You are now connected to Amazon from Amazon.com
Me:Can I get the SANTAHDX code applied to the order I placed yesterday?
Amazon:Hello, my name is Marimuthu. I'll be happy to help you.
Me:Thanks,
I just saw the promotion on the site.
Amazon:May I have the order number you're referring to?
Me:Hang on - I'm on my ipad, so I may lose you changing tabs.
Amazon:Sure.
Me:108-...
Amazon:I checked and see that the order status is complete and it is already shipped.
In this case, we can't make any changes to the order.
Me: Okay then do I need to return it and buy it again? Seems like a waste.
Amazon:Yes.
Me: Okay, Thanks.

They are counting on you thinking it's a hassle, like majority of the customers would.

good post ,thanks op

uafgrad said:   They allow codes to stack if you chat with Kindle support.
† YMMV.† This $30 code specifically said cannot be combined with other offers.

GWBush said:   They are counting on you thinking it's a hassle, like majority of the customers would.
Well, it turns out there's a happy ending: I went ahead and ordered the device today overnight, and after the chat, I got a "did I solve your problem" email, and I clicked "no." So I told them the story, and they're refunding my $3.99 overnight fee, and giving me free shipping back on the first Kindle I ordered. †Good job, Amazon, even if it turned out to be convoluted.†

Just FYI
Looks like Best Buy has the 7" HDX for 199.99 as well

Called Amazon about my Kindle HDX order from the 17th. Just received it this afternoon. First Samantha from Amazon said that she could not find the promotion. I pointed out that it is right there on the front page of Kindles -†† Save $30 with SANTAHDX and get free one day shipping. Then she said she could not match their own promotion. I groaned I could not believe this. So you want me to return this one and order another. She blurted she could help me with the RMA. I asked her if this even made any sense to her. To return the one I just received but have not opened and then to order another one with over-nite express shipping. Tell me that this was the practical solution. Samantha said I could do what I wanted but that she could not reduce the price. I then requested to speak to her supervisor. 30 minutes later she came back on the phone and said that she spoke to her manager and that they could make the adjustment for a one time only after all. Well I do have only one to make the adjustment with. Then she said hold and she would make the adjustment. Ten minutes later she came back and said it was done. Well this is 52 minutes of my life I will not get back. But I did use the time productively by going thru FW looking for another way to spend more money to save money.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014