• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Covers $9 each enter promo code NOTEWORTHY

The Note 10.1 Book Cover is extremely durable, protecting all corners and sides. It's also extremely sleek and form fitting so it does not add any bulk and weight. And a quick and easy-to-open stand lets you place your Note 10.1 in a more comfortable position for easy viewing. The Note 10.1 Book Cover is perfect for peace of mind and ease of use.Specifications:Dimensions

• (WxHxD) 7.2" x 0.4" x 10.4"

Weight 

• 0.7 lb.

Material

• Synthetic Leather

Compatible with Note 10.1 models:

• GT-N8013EAVXAR
  • GT-N8013EAYXAR
  • GT-N8013ZWYXAR
  • SCH-I925EAAUSC
  • SCH-I925EAAVZW

More Product Information for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Book Cover - Light Blue
The Galaxy Note 10.1 Magnetic Book Cover protects all corners and sides of your Galaxy Note 10.1 against bumps and scratches. The case also acts as an easel stand with non-slip feet on the edges. The cover is custom molded into the shape of a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for ultimate protection and to maintain the device's slim style. The cover allows you to view your videos and pictures with the unit standing up in media viewing mode or lay the tablet down in keyboard mode so that you can use the keyboard at a comfortable angle for typing.

Specifications 
General Information
Manufacturer Samsung
Manufacturer Part Number EFC-1G2NLECXAR
Manufacturer Website Address http://www.samsungusa.com 
Brand Name Samsung
Product Model EFC-1G2NLECXAR
Product Name EFC-1G2NLECXAR Tablet Case
Product Type Carrying Case
Product Information
Style Book Fold
Case Features Multiple Viewing Angle
Case Features Ports/Functions Cutout
Case Features Media Viewing Easel
Case Features Non-slip Feet
Maximum Screen Size Supported 10.1"
Physical Characteristics
Color Light Blue
Durability Scratch Resistant Interior
Durability Bump Resistant Interior
Miscellaneous
Application/Usage Tablet
Compatibility Samsung - Galaxy Note

Member Summary
Condition: Brand new, USA Warranty
Slim and Lightweight Design. Premium Material. Easy Access to All Note 10.1 Connectors. 2 Viewing Positions: Landscape or Typing Mode.
  • Also categorized in:

I updated the info I hope that added enough information.

Besides covers what other accessories as stated in title 

Alright changed it to book covers. Thanks for the info. Still kinda new at listing forget stuff sometimes. At least you actually posted what I did wrong so I can learn unlike 99% of the people. If you have any other ideas let me know.

well looks like the coupon has expired

I'll mark as dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014