• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://local.amazon.com/national/B00HDP5532 

What's better than a croissant to go with your afternoon latte? How about adding a cake pop, or a cookie, or perhaps an additional croissant for a friend? For a limited time, buy any food item at a participating Starbucks after 2 p.m. and receive an additional food item of equal or lesser value—for free. Buy one get one and enjoy both or share—that's up to you.

• Coupon for buy one Starbucks food item get one free after 2 p.m.
  • Cookies, pastries, and more
  • Sandwiches, paninis, and salads
  • Yogurt, fruit, and delicious bistro boxes

Starbucks' Website What You Need to Know:

• Issued by Starbucks
  • Coupon will expire if not used by 11:59 p.m. on December 29, 2013
  • Coupon valid for 1 free food item of equal or lesser value with purchase of any food item after 2:00 p.m. local store time
  • Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit; coupon may be used daily through expiration date of December 29, 2013
  • Valid at participating Starbucks stores; not valid for any other products
  • Coupon may be redeemed by presenting a physical printout of the coupon or displaying the coupon in digital form on a mobile device at your location
  • Coupon valid at participating Starbucks Stores in the U.S. only. Visit http://www.starbucks.com/store-locator to find a Starbucks location near you
  • Coupon cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts
  • Supplies limited to stock on hand
  • Offer is not transferable or exchangeable
  • Void where prohibited
  • Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this coupon
  • Coupon is available for use immediately after being claimed

Member Summary

Food BOGO
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Here is the code: BARISTA USE CODE 836
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, Bittul!

Thanks OP!

It shows limit exceeded for me

I did this offer earlier today, and I don't have a smartphone.  When I clicked "print coupon", it just printed the page with the Barista use code.  It doesn't look like an actual coupon.   Are other people getting something that looks like a coupon? 

thanks op.  got 1!

worth to try!
Thanks op

Coupon for Buy One Starbucks Food Item Get One Free After 2:00 p.m. (BARISTA USE CODE 836)

The Barista at the register just needs to enter the code in order for you to get the BOGO deal. You can show the coupon as a printout or on your smartphone, but I also have been able to simply give them the code verbally as they ring it up.

Just pointing out that this is once per customer per visit per day (meaning this is a multiple use coupon).

Great, nice find!

smileyriley said:   Coupon for Buy One Starbucks Food Item Get One Free After 2:00 p.m. (BARISTA USE CODE 836)

The Barista at the register just needs to enter the code in order for you to get the BOGO deal. You can show the coupon as a printout or on your smartphone, but I also have been able to simply give them the code verbally as they ring it up.

Thank you.

thanks OP

It looks like you have to use a "valid" credit card. Has any one been able to use the gift card and still get the BOGO offer?

Does anyone know whether this is good on cranberry Bliss bar multipacks? I normally see coupons specify that multi-item trays are excluded, but didn't see it in the terms for this one.

Thanks OP. Good deal.

Thank you OP.

i asked the barista if I could redeem code 836 for a bogo food. but she told me that all codes are one-time use and since i had already used this bogo after 2pm code, i was not allowed to use it again. but the barista before her told me that the code was usable daily until 1/6/13. What's the correct entire story after all? im confused.

May I bring my old receipts that to get them adjusted (get additional items)?

Thanks

bestbuy1115 said:   i asked the barista if I could redeem code 836 for a bogo food. but she told me that all codes are one-time use and since i had already used this bogo after 2pm code, i was not allowed to use it again. but the barista before her told me that the code was usable daily until 1/6/13. What's the correct entire story after all? im confused.

Thanks

I used it twice, once per day (albeit at two different sbux).

bestbuy1115 said:   i asked the barista if I could redeem code 836 for a bogo food. but she told me that all codes are one-time use and since i had already used this bogo after 2pm code, i was not allowed to use it again. but the barista before her told me that the code was usable daily until 1/6/13. What's the correct entire story after all? im confused.

Thanks

The coupon expires 12/29/13 11:59pm (today), however, it won't hurt to try and get your free food, and yes, it is a 'daily use' coupon.  You might mention that it is an Amazon local 'deal', and so is not a single use code, and is not linked to a specific starbucks account.

Here is some info from the coupon itself:

• Coupon will expire if not used by 11:59 p.m. on December 29, 2013
  • Coupon valid for 1 free food item of equal or lesser value with purchase of any food item after 2:00 p.m. local store time
  • Limit 1 coupon per customer per visit; coupon may be used daily through expiration date of December 29, 2013

I know that the coupon expires on 12/29/13 at 11:59PM local store time. But, can I still use the coupon after the expiration date? My friends told me that the barista or system might bend over backwards to give you an extra few days.

Please post if anyone is able to redeem the coupon AFTER 12/29/13 at 11:59PM.

Also, why did the manager there just tell me that they do not accept verbally stated coupon codes? Are some managers just strict and nasty and require a printout of the coupon, OR smartphone to display the coupon to redeem it, instead of just verbally telling it to them? honestly, i dont have a printer or smartphone. so, id prefer just telling the barista the code verbally.

Do all Starbucks stores accept this coupon? If not, which dont? how would i find out if mine does?

is this a one-time use coupon?

How come one employee told me they accept any coupons, whether its from another website or your starbucks.com rewards account? BUT, the manager said they ONLY accept coupons that print out at the time of the previous transaction, and coupons in your online rewards account, but NOT from any other websites? Whats the truth?
Please definitively answer my questions so i can avoid possibly going back and asking/saying the wrong things. I dont want to get in trouble or looking like a retard.

Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014