• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cover art
Disclaimer
The Wolverine 
Hugh Jackman returns as The Wolverine and faces his ultimate nemesis in an action packed life-or-death battle that takes him to modern day Japan. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, Logan confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality; an epic fight that will leave him forever changed.

Normally $5.99 - Save $5.00
Once the rental is purchased you have up to 30 days to watch.
Once the movie is started, you have up to 24 hours to finish.

Personally, I watch my Vudu movies on my PS3, which Vudu .com has built a great interface for. You can actually jump to specific chapters (like a DVD/Blu-ray) via the L2 & R2 buttons on the PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller. No other streaming service (Netflix, CinemaNow, Amazon Instant Video, etc.) that I know of, does this. 

I saw this in the theater and thought it was great.  For 99 cents it's a no brainer. 

Member Summary

The Wolverine
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Vudu

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014