• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Free aer Photo Paper
Disclaimer

$20 off $50 Shipping Supplies
Disclaimer

Breakroom Deal Q's
Disclaimer
 http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/LandingPage?storeid=2278387#!/store/2279054/promotion/Staples-131229 

Free  $9.49 -$9.49 aer

Staples 4x6 Photo Paper (lmit 2) see scan on left



$1 aer ($7.79-6.79er) 

Hammermill® 8.5" x 11" Copy Plus® copy paper, 500 sheets/ream
SKU 122408 after easy rebate $7.79 - $6.79 easy rebate = $1 (if $1 off coupon issued on Sunday for this, will be free aer) Limit 4 rebates

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Combined $10/$50 (new email), 4 x $1 HM, and $5/$25 (in that order).  NOTE:  $1 HM coupons have to be applied prior to $... (more)

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jan. 04, 2014 @ 12:56p) |

If the 4 $1 q take you under $25, the $5 off would still work?

1brooklyn1 (Jan. 05, 2014 @ 9:11p) |

so much for easy

pietromoon (Jan. 10, 2014 @ 8:56a) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's possible the 20% off everything in your bag coupon which expires on 12/28 will still scan on 12/29-30.

If so, the Photo Paper and Ream paper all become MM's after ez rebates.

MISTERCHEAP said:    http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/LandingPage?storeid=2278387#!/store/2279054/promotion/Staples-131229 

Free  $9.49 -$9.49 aer

Staples 4x6 Photo Paper (lmit 2) see scan on left



$1 aer ($7.79-6.79er) 

Hammermill® 8.5" x 11" Copy Plus® copy paper, 500 sheets/ream
SKU 122408 after easy rebate $7.79 - $6.79 easy rebate = $1 (if $1 off coupon issued on Sunday for this, will be free aer) Limit 4 rebates

  Thanks MC - More photo paper to add to the collection!

Dano

HM is now FAR with q on Staples.com.

1brooklyn1 said:   HM is now FAR with q on Staples.com.
  Except they posted a pic of the Staples MP ream on the coupon.

Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store

chatterbox22 said:   Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store

  

coupon takes off an additional $5. $9.99 aer net. 

MISTERCHEAP said:   
chatterbox22 said:   Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store

  

coupon takes off an additional $5. $9.99 aer net. 

  Thanx.

So if 20% coupon is still working, it'll deduct $9.40, which makes the case paper .60 cents AR/AC (+tax).

chatterbox22 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
chatterbox22 said:   Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store

  

coupon takes off an additional $5. $9.99 aer net. 

  Thanx.

So if 20% coupon is still working, it'll deduct $9.40, which makes the case paper .60 cents AR/AC (+tax).

 The 20% coupon probably won't stack with the case paper coupon $9.99 aer, or any other item specific coupons.

niniss said:   chatterbox22 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
chatterbox22 said:   Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store

  

coupon takes off an additional $5. $9.99 aer net. 

  Thanx.

So if 20% coupon is still working, it'll deduct $9.40, which makes the case paper .60 cents AR/AC (+tax).

 The 20% coupon probably won't stack with the case paper coupon $9.99 aer, or any other item specific coupons.

One is a percent off coupon, and one is a dollar amount coupon.

Shouldn't that not be a problem?

chatterbox22 said:   
niniss said:   
chatterbox22 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
chatterbox22 said:   Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store
 

  

coupon takes off an additional $5. $9.99 aer net. 

  Thanx.

So if 20% coupon is still working, it'll deduct $9.40, which makes the case paper .60 cents AR/AC (+tax).

 The 20% coupon probably won't stack with the case paper coupon $9.99 aer, or any other item specific coupons.

One is a percent off coupon, and one is a dollar amount coupon.

Shouldn't that not be a problem?

  I don't think that matters.  The % coupon only allows one coupon per item I believe.   Anyways, last week I tried the 15% coupon and it only attached to items that didn't have any other coupons.  If you search last week's Staples posts, there are a lot of other folks mentioned that too. 

I can tell you for sure it does not stack. Cashier scanned the 20% off yesterday on Staples paper which was $3.49 off with coupon. The $ off coupon wouldn't take after the 20% coupon.

My Year-to-Date Spend

From 01/01/2014 - 12/27/2013

You are only $1000.00 away from keeping your status?? 2 late?

seawolf21 said:   I can tell you for sure it does not stack. Cashier scanned the 20% off yesterday on Staples paper which was $3.49 off with coupon. The $ off coupon wouldn't take after the 20% coupon.
  +1

wouldn't it be better to use the 20% off coupon on the case paper rather than the one that makes it $9.99? 

Update - just remembered the coupon excludes case paper. 

wwinters said:   wouldn't it be better to use the 20% off coupon on the case paper rather than the one that makes it $9.99? 
  

I suppose that's right, if it flies, makes it about $5.40 per case aer if my math is correct.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
wwinters said:   wouldn't it be better to use the 20% off coupon on the case paper rather than the one that makes it $9.99? 
  

I suppose that's right, if it flies, makes it about $5.40 per case aer if my math is correct.

  or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

Hate to ask this, but what was the code for 20 percent off the content of eco bag from last week? Can't find it any more.


Is the 20% off still working today?

1brooklyn1 said:   Is the 20% off still working today?
  Yes..

nahata22 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
wwinters said:   wouldn't it be better to use the 20% off coupon on the case paper rather than the one that makes it $9.99? 
  

I suppose that's right, if it flies, makes it about $5.40 per case aer if my math is correct.

  or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

  
Anyone have a copy of this coupon hanging around? I've been trying to find one, without any luck. Thanks!

It shows "Rebate reward: Variable Check" on the ER site for the photo paper, coupon use may reduce the actual rebate received. Hope this is not a new trend for Staples ERs...

focusfocus said:   It shows "Rebate reward: Variable Check" on the ER site for the photo paper, coupon use may reduce the actual rebate received. Hope this is not a new trend for Staples ERs...
  Only if you use competitor coupons will the rebate be reduced as those change the retail price. Staples coupons should not affect the rebate amount. Variable checks are nothing new for rebates.

shaggymutt said:   nahata22 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
wwinters said:   wouldn't it be better to use the 20% off coupon on the case paper rather than the one that makes it $9.99? 
  

I suppose that's right, if it flies, makes it about $5.40 per case aer if my math is correct.

  or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math


Anyone have a copy of this coupon hanging around? I've been trying to find one, without any luck. Thanks!

Just tried 54062. Didn't work. System said expired.

The B1G1 (coupon code 45402) didn't work for me. However I think the order in which the coupons are applied matters -- the cashier scanned the $9.99 coupon first.

But I did manage to score 4 x Hammermill & 2 x photo paper for $19.18:
($1 each for the Hammermill, $7.59 each for the photo paper - using the 20% off coupon). The Hammermill coupon wasn't scanning, so the manager did a magic override and gave me the paper for $1 each).

I dreaded the cashier calling the manager -- as I didn't want the manager looking twice at the 20% and the B1G1 free coupons.

there is also $5 off $25 in Staples advertisement  (part of sunday newspaper)

 

wahoo900 said:   The B1G1 (coupon code 45402) didn't work for me. However I think the order in which the coupons are applied matters -- the cashier scanned the $9.99 coupon first.

But I did manage to score 4 x Hammermill & 2 x photo paper for $19.18:
($1 each for the Hammermill, $7.59 each for the photo paper - using the 20% off coupon). The Hammermill coupon wasn't scanning, so the manager did a magic override and gave me the paper for $1 each).

I dreaded the cashier calling the manager -- as I didn't want the manager looking twice at the 20% and the B1G1 free coupons.

I was thinking of doing 2 4x6 photo papers and one Hammermill ream tomorrow and use the $1 off coupon on a Hammermill ream on Staples.com/coupons and the $5/$25 coupon in the Sunday paper's Staples circular. If the Hammermill coupon still does not work come tomorrow, what will the stores do? Will they just mark down the price of the paper by $1? With the $5/$25 it would still be a MM even without the $1 Hammermill Q.

I bought four reams of HM and two packs of 4x6 photo paper today.  Used 20% coupon that expired yesterday, and it applied to everything.

20% of ream is 1.56 which is 56% higher than the $1 off coupon. 

FatRick said:   I bought four reams of HM and two packs of 4x6 photo paper today.  Used 20% coupon that expired yesterday, and it applied to everything.

20% of ream is 1.56 which is 56% higher than the $1 off coupon. 

  The stores around me don't usually take expired coupons though.

seawolf21 said:   I can tell you for sure it does not stack. Cashier scanned the 20% off yesterday on Staples paper which was $3.49 off with coupon. The $ off coupon wouldn't take after the 20%
You have to apply them in the following order, or they won't take:
  1. $/$$ {$10/50}
  2. $ off {-$3.99 reem X 2, etc}
  3. % {i.e., 20% total bag}


You can use pre-coupon prices of FAR/AC items (such as reems) to reach the threshold for the 1st $/$$ coupon, if you have one.

1chris1 said:   
seawolf21 said:   I can tell you for sure it does not stack. Cashier scanned the 20% off yesterday on Staples paper which was $3.49 off with coupon. The $ off coupon wouldn't take after the 20%
You have to apply them in the following order, or they won't take:

  1. $/$$ {$10/50}
  2. $ off {-$3.99 reem X 2, etc}
  3. % {i.e., 20% total bag}

You can use pre-coupon prices of FAR/AC items (such as reems) to reach the threshold for the 1st $/$$ coupon, if you have one.

  But if you use the $10/50 Q first, it will apply evenly across all items and the FAR ream Q won't stick, right?

I thought that's why you use product-specific Q's first

gd78 said:   
1chris1 said:   You have to apply them in the following order, or they won't take:

  1. $/$$ {$10/50}
  2. $ off {-$3.99 reem X 2, etc}
  3. % {i.e., 20% total bag}

You can use pre-coupon prices of FAR/AC items (such as reems) to reach the threshold for the 1st $/$$ coupon, if you have one.

  But if you use the $10/50 Q first, it will apply evenly across all items and the FAR ream Q won't stick, right?

I thought that's why you use product-specific Q's first

Product specific will stick after the [email] $10/50, which should go at the beginning (that way the threshold is easier to reach). It's the % that must go at the very end; if the % goes before the product specific, the product specific won't work.

shaggymutt said:   
nahata22 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
wwinters said:   wouldn't it be better to use the 20% off coupon on the case paper rather than the one that makes it $9.99? 
  

I suppose that's right, if it flies, makes it about $5.40 per case aer if my math is correct.

  or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

  
Anyone have a copy of this coupon hanging around? I've been trying to find one, without any luck. Thanks!


Here you go.
Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon
 

nahata22 said:   
or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

  
I was told there would be no math... but...

$104 for 2 cases
<$52> scan expired BOGO coupon TWICE to deduct $52 (because it's a -$26 coupon)... ASSumes it still scans on 12/30, ASSumes cashier will scan it twice, etc.
<$74> SERs
--------
$22 MM less a bunch of tax on $104

Or did I miss something?
 

labboypro said:   
nahata22 said:   
or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

  
I was told there would be no math... but...

$104 for 2 cases
<$52> scan expired BOGO coupon TWICE to deduct $52 (because it's a -$26 coupon)... ASSumes it still scans on 12/30, ASSumes cashier will scan it twice, etc.
<$74> SERs
--------
$22 MM less a bunch of tax on $104

Or did I miss something?

  Do each case separately and add 10/50 if you have them to make it a better MM. Then do another 2 transactions via kiosk.

chatterbox22 said:   Case of Staples paper (item # 513096) is showing online for 51.99 - $37 rebate.

There is a coupon for that case showing "$9.99 after rebate"

I wonder what the coupon actually does.

(I want to use it with the 20% off from yesterday to get it free)

The limit is 2 for online orders, and 2 for in-store

  I can get 4 cases (2 instore, and 2 online)?

Trying to figure out everything, such as total spend (OOP) total credit to rewards, and how much back in SER.

Due to a late return, need to spend $160-170 by tomorrow.  Can run to Staples today if the code (expired) 45402 can still be used in store, and scanned 2 times....

argh, math...LOL!


Also, I gueess I can't use the 2nd coupon (which is still valid, but better take it in case the BOGO doesn't work...

Valid in U.S. stores only. Expires 1/4/14.
$9.99 
after easy rebate and with coupon.
Staples® 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, case. 
Item no. 513096.
Associate scan UPC before completing sale:
Coupon code: 31170
* Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples® 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, case, item no. 513096. Limit two per customer. Each
item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold
and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

mathfaster said:   labboypro said:   
nahata22 said:   
or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

  
I was told there would be no math... but...

$104 for 2 cases
<$52> scan expired BOGO coupon TWICE to deduct $52 (because it's a -$26 coupon)... ASSumes it still scans on 12/30, ASSumes cashier will scan it twice, etc.
<$74> SERs
--------
$22 MM less a bunch of tax on $104

Or did I miss something?

  Do each case separately and add 10/50 if you have them to make it a better MM. Then do another 2 transactions via kiosk.

How is that a better mm?

When buying each case separately, you won't be able to use the B1G1 coupon.

chatterbox22 said:   
mathfaster said:   
labboypro said:   
nahata22 said:   
or better use the Buy 1 get 1 coupon from last week. since it didn't take $52 off, I asked to scan it twice and it took $26 off each case. 
Paid around 56ish. Do the math

  
I was told there would be no math... but...

$104 for 2 cases
<$52> scan expired BOGO coupon TWICE to deduct $52 (because it's a -$26 coupon)... ASSumes it still scans on 12/30, ASSumes cashier will scan it twice, etc.
<$74> SERs
--------
$22 MM less a bunch of tax on $104

Or did I miss something?

  Do each case separately and add 10/50 if you have them to make it a better MM. Then do another 2 transactions via kiosk.

How is that a better mm?

When buying each case separately, you won't be able to use the B1G1 coupon.

  Wrong. BOGO coupon is just a $26 off coupon as far as the register is concerned. Cashier, well that's YMMV anyway with the coupon even if you buy 2.

Skipping 44 Messages...
ser said: Trouble is, there aren't any rebate offers associated with the Easy Rebate ID number/Order number you provided. We hope it was a typo.

so much for easy



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014