• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a $5 coupon off the Garden of Life 2.6 lbs container.  Get chocolate for $28.78 and unflavored for $29.83.  I have not seen these below $30 so this is a great deal on Amazon before the coupon.  Usually Whole Paycheck has them for $45 and pay even more at health food stores.

Amazon link

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Garden of Life, 2.6 lbs, (17.39kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

OP - I love ALL the Garden of Life products. Please put Meal Replacer in title, so we know which one is on sale. Thanks

GeorgeGarman said:   OP - I love ALL the Garden of Life products. Please put Meal Replacer in title, so we know which one is on sale. Thanks

Done thanks. I knew I missed something

factory said:   Amazon has a $5 coupon off the Garden of Life 2.6 lbs container.  Get chocolate for $28.78 and unflavored for $29.83.  I have not seen these below $30 so this is a great deal on Amazon before the coupon.  Usually Whole Paycheck has them for $45 and pay even more at health food stores.

Amazon link 

You may want to put "Raw Meal" in the title/OP since GOL sells about 100 different products.

You can often catch these on sale from Amaz on or one of their 3rd party sellers for under $30 (you can use trackif, camel*3 or similar price trackers to notify you of price drops). I just bought four of the unflavored for $30.60 from my local health food co-op two weeks ago (it was on sale and I used a $3 coupon and a 10% member discount), and they have had all of these discounts available most of this year. I agree that this is a great product, although the MSRP is laughable, but unless the sold by/ships from Amaz on price goes down to $30 pre-coupon from Amaz on, this is not much of a deal to me. I'll save one in my cart and use trackif to see if the price goes down before the coupon expires, but in general, the 3rd party sellers tend to sell it cheaper (without a coupon) if you select one with free shipping and you can get similar prices if you monitor price drops/plan ahead.

GeorgeGarman posted while I was composing my reply about the title edit.

FYI,  the unflavored went down to $32.09 ($27.09) AC, less with subscribe and save ($25.80).

Also, the $5 coupon is good on 18 different GOL products, starting at $16.35 for the perfect cleanse kit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/jump-start-your-weightloss-with-... The terms say "limited to one coupon per customer," which probably means per account, not per item... but it is worth checking out in case you or somebody you know may be more interested in some of the other items.

Deals alive again

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014