• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

nutro
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Gonna get the card pool card in time before the rebate expire? Might be worthwhile.

mistadeal (Jan. 13, 2014 @ 8:57p) |

Deal is dead

oxygenmm (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 2:17p) |

My rebate check came before the dog ate all the food... Amazing!

Fergus (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 8:18p) |

FIRST NAME
PET’S NAME
EMAIL ADDRESS
STREET ADDRESS (No PO Boxes)
CITY STATE ZIP RECEIPT DATE
PET’S DOB
LAST NAME
PET’S BREED
Check box to opt-in to future email communications.
Offer Terms: Max. rebate up to a value of $39.99 with purchase of 15lb bag of Nutro® Natural Choice® Dog Food between 12/30/13-2/2/14. Consumer pays all sales
tax. Rebate request must be postmarked by 2/16/14 and received by 2/21/14. Limit: ONE (1) rebate per household/address and ONE (1) rebate request per outer envelope. Please
allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of rebate check. Offer void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Offer good while supplies last. Offer void outside U.S. and not open to employees (and
their immediate family/household members) of The Nutro Company (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates/agents. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, incomplete, illegible,
misaddressed, misdirected or postage-due rebate requests or other mail. No incomplete, damaged, mechanically reproduced, altered or forged rebate forms, copied receipts or UPCs
accepted. This offer cannot be combined with any other rebate, manufacturer’s coupon, offer or promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, terminate, or suspend this offer, correct
errors in promotional materials or disqualify any individual. This offer is subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE
THIS OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
PERMITTED BY LAW. For questions or rebate details, please call 1-800-833-5330.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's funny but sad - the person who posted this after me has given the topic red

Your post was first only because you gave NO information. The red was because your link didn't work & without further info the post was useless.

MrsGuin said:   Your post was first only because you gave NO information. The red was because your link didn't work & without further info the post was useless.
  The link does work and the information that is needed - MIR, bag size and maximm amount is in the title. The rest is easily obtainable from the rebate form

Nice to have some more info, but the necessities were there ... and the link did work ...

update > except the to/from/expiration date

Thanks remick!
Who cares who was first, last whatever...
I apprecaite any and all deals posted by everybody at FW. Well mostly all deals.
Have a great new year and hopefully 2014 brings us more deals.
Nutro is pretty decent dog food too.

remick said:   The rest is easily obtainable from the rebate form

Maybe you could go back and update the OP since you manage that post... so everyone else interested in the deal doesn't have to click through to the rebate form just to find out the details?

3-3.5 stars on dog food advisor depending on which one you buy. Nothing particularly bad about the food, and FAR is nice, but you can easily do better too.
http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/?s=nutro+natural+choice 

So, what you are all saying is to just give the bare bones of a deal so you can be faster than the next guy. That's a sad way of thinking.  PS- The link did not work for me & the PDF never came up.

MrsGuin said:   So, what you are all saying is to just give the bare bones of a deal so you can be faster than the next guy. That's a sad way of thinking.  PS- The link did not work for me & the PDF never came up.

Thanks for your contribution, we're not here to compete, we're here to cooperate. 

The rebate details are now in the QS thanks to yours truly, MISTERCHEAP.

and I don't even have a dog! 

Thanks for the info!! Im happy to find deals on dog food. We have 6+ dogs. Thanks again!! Link worked great!!

MISTERCHEAP said:   ...and I don't even have a dog! 

But we know darn well you're going to take advantage of the free dog food offer. 

dazviking said:   
  But we know darn well you're going to take advantage of the free dog food offer. 

not sure why I would, except maybe to donate it to a shelter, but cutting the UPC out and all that makes it a hassle. I'll sit this one out.

Too bad I can't feed dog food to my cat

MrsGuin said:   So, what you are all saying is to just give the bare bones of a deal so you can be faster than the next guy. That's a sad way of thinking.  PS- The link did not work for me & the PDF never came up.
Offer Terms: Max. rebate up to a value of $39.99 with purchase of 15lb bag of Nutro® Natural Choice® Dog Food between 12/30/13-2/2/14.
Rebate request must be postmarked by 2/16/14 and received by 2/21/14.
Limit: ONE (1) rebate per household/address and ONE (1) rebate request per outer envelope.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of rebate check.
For questions or rebate details, please call 1-800-833-5330.

and except for those 5 lines, the rest is extraneous ... but then again ... MrsGuin ... Nutro might be checkin' up on you ...

CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THIS OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

Hope they have a sense of humor, 'cause I'm putting down:
Breed:  Heinz 57
(there's not enough room on that line to fit in all the breeds that are in the history of my 10-lb bundle of adorably furry love.)
Thanks much, OP.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
dazviking said:   

not sure why I would, except maybe to donate it to a shelter, but cutting the UPC out and all that makes it a hassle. I'll sit this one out.

Sprinkle it with sugar and pour some almond milk over it and... well, maybe not.

remick said:   
MrsGuin said:   Your post was first only because you gave NO information. The red was because your link didn't work & without further info the post was useless.
  The link does work and the information that is needed - MIR, bag size and maximm amount is in the title. The rest is easily obtainable from the rebate form

No your link does not work. Adobe says "insufficient data for an image"

dazviking said:   

Me personally will use it on stray dogs. I have a stray dog running around but I had nothing to feed him, now I do. 

Thanks OP! In for 1.

The free dog food helps make up for the toner I spent to print that rebate form.

It says "Proof of purchase/UPC". Does that mean either a receipt showing you paid or a UPC? I would like to donate this to the local shelter but don't want to cut out the UPC.

Moggi1964 said:   It says "Proof of purchase/UPC". Does that mean either a receipt showing you paid or a UPC? I would like to donate this to the local shelter but don't want to cut out the UPC.
  It means the actual UPC bar code.  What I do is cut it out and have a piece of thick paper ready to put over the hole where the UPC was and tape it really good with packing tape.  They will understand at the shelter.  You can even add a little note on the bag as to when/why it was done.

Moggi1964 said:   It says "Proof of purchase/UPC". Does that mean either a receipt showing you paid or a UPC? I would like to donate this to the local shelter but don't want to cut out the UPC.
They are referring to the UPC code, labeled proof of purchase, found on the lower right back of the bag, which also states the formula and the bag size.
It would be unusual for them not to require both the UPC and the cash register receipt.
The normal type UPC code found on the top right side of the bag is NOT acceptable.
CUT OUT THE UPC AND COVER THE HOLE WITH WIDE PACKING TAPE.

Good find OP. Green for you and free dog food.

I can definitely use this for my dog she's always hungry. I guess because she's so active even though she's getting old.

If I remember correctly these Nutro bags have a glossy outside and a separate brown paper inside liner, I wonder if is possible to cut out the UPS code without damaging the inner brown paper layer.

Thanks OP!

winter said:   If I remember correctly these Nutro bags have a glossy outside and a separate brown paper inside liner, I wonder if is possible to cut out the UPS code without damaging the inner brown paper layer.

Yes.  Go easy with a razor blade and you're good.  I always toss a small bit of box tape over it just in case.

po90260 said:   
remick said:   

No your link does not work. Adobe says "insufficient data for an image"

Did not work on Internet Explorer for me but came through with Goggle Chrome

labboypro said:   
winter said:   If I remember correctly these Nutro bags have a glossy outside and a separate brown paper inside liner, I wonder if is possible to cut out the UPS code without damaging the inner brown paper layer.

Yes.  Go easy with a razor blade and you're good.  I always toss a small bit of box tape over it just in case.

Just did this, worked perfectly.

Displays have tearsheets with the rebate.

Thanks. Had one on this forever, but couldn't afford it once I got a second. She stopped throwing up every morning once I put her on cheaper stuff, ironically.

Bluefw said:   Displays have tearsheets with the rebate.
  If your lucky enough to find them... My store had none

SlamminMOFO said:   
Bluefw said:   Displays have tearsheets with the rebate.
  If your lucky enough to find them... My store had none

I saw plenty at Petsupermarket and PETsMART today.

I went to Petsupermarket today and did a few of the different rebate deals stacked with the AMEX offer.

Is there somewhere I can get a list of stores that carry this brand?

Foxycoxy21 said:   Is there somewhere I can get a list of stores that carry this brand?
  It shows on the rebate form or go to the website HERE and click on "where to buy" in the upper right hand side

Here is the link to see where you can buy it at.
http://www.nutro.com/rebate.aspx

Works fine in IE for me...  Green for you, OP.

On a related note - it's a new year, people...can we stop being so snipey and just be thankful that these folks hand us these deals for the intent that they're given?  Good gravy I can't believe the way some folks act.  I guess it's true - some ppl wouldn't be happy if they were hung with a new rope (even if it was obtained for free from a FW deal...).

I, for one, appreciate *ALL* postings on FW - whether I, personally, 'need' the item or not.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled FW website.  Happy New Year!

I had problems with getting the form to come up so I went to nutro.com on my iphone and there is a handy box to put in your email and they email the form right to you

Skipping 13 Messages...
My rebate check came before the dog ate all the food... Amazing!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014