• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
iCraig Mono Core 4GB Android 4.1 OS Tablet and Total Defense Premium Internet Security Bundle is for $79.97. After rebate it is $19.97
Link 

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

i think you missed a decimal or 2

Just corrected it.

Add another $20 clearance priced item from here and get an additional $25 (off $100 total) Cash Back.

The iCraig tablet deal shows up under clearance and ends in .97. However, on the itemized invoice they show at different prices that add up to 79.97. Any idea if the bundle is still valid?

Why do they bundle that off brand of internet security with so many items that it doesn`t even apply? Too many of these TD deals are Rebates that you can never be sure will go through and be paid to you

I'd say >80% of TD's deals are rebates, and a lot of those connected to the Total Defense Mal,  I mean Anti-malware software package  They figure a lot of people will fail to follow through on those rebates enough to justify the loss leaders they run; that Total Defense software will bill you $79.99 per year if you don't cancel and I'm sure some people don't.

Has anyone had any luck with the rebate process going through? Might be a little early to see the money come back, but have things gone as expected thus far?

Also, I'm assuming the AV works on the tablet they're packaging it with, correct? Not that I'll stick with it, just don't want to put it on my computer after reading reviews.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014