• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was walking in to my neighborhood Lowes and saw this posted on the door.  Not sure if it is nationwide or not, don't remember seeing this on FW.  Hope this a great deal for anyone that can make use of it.

Store - Downingtown, Pa

Edit - pic posted on QS

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

itunes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Gift card rack
Thanks tajar96
Disclaimer

Store entrance
Thanks tajar96
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can confirm that this worked at the Lowes in Hermitage, TN. No signs identified this deal but when you go to ring up the 50 dollar card, you are charged only 40 dollars.

I can also confirm that this worked at the Lowes in Oxnard, CA (the Ventura, CA Lowes was out of stock). There were no signs announcing this deal, but each of the $50 cards rang up $40.

Works in Columbus OH!
Thanks

not a hot deal, you can pick up on a normal basis 100 for 85. I picked up 100 for $55..that was a hot deal. not 10 off 50

Oh, I don't know. 20% off is pretty good. Not uncommon now, but good. Better than that is worthy of an atta boy, but let's not TC on 20% off.

Luniz97 said:   not a hot deal, you can pick up on a normal basis 100 for 85. I picked up 100 for $55..that was a hot deal. not 10 off 50

pfft, who was offering $100 Itunes GC's for $55? I call your bluff (and stacked offers like Amex Sync don't count).

Best deal that was around during the holiday season was $50 for $35 at safeway Chains with a loaded e coupon promo. Even that would be $70 for $100.

I'll bet you can't post substantiation of the $55 deal.....

Is this still in effect?

ETA: Disregard. Title says expires 1/8.

shutting mistercheap up
Disclaimer
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Luniz97 said:   not a hot deal, you can pick up on a normal basis 100 for 85. I picked up 100 for $55..that was a hot deal. not 10 off 50

pfft, who was offering $100 Itunes GC's for $55? I call your bluff (and stacked offers like Amex Sync don't count).

Best deal that was around during the holiday season was $50 for $35 at safeway Chains with a loaded e coupon promo. Even that would be $70 for $100.

Staples and attached is the receipt

Luniz97 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Staples and let me find my old receipt for u

Not interested in a receipt...show me an ad. You must've used a coupon or some other shady way to get a $100 Itunes for $55. There simply was no such deal at Staples available to all.

Edit to add: using a non-allowed coupon that you got away with is hardly a "deal". Your lucky your account wasn't blacklisted.

Shutting MISTERCHEAP up....HA! That's a laugh...all you've proven is my point with your $25 off $75 coupon applied to that order which specifically says it's not valid on gift cards.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Luniz97 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Not interested in a receipt...show me an ad. You must've used a coupon or some other shady way to get a $100 Itunes for $55. There simply was no such deal at Staples available to all.

Edit to add: using a non-allowed coupon that you got away with is hardly a "deal". Your lucky your account wasn't blacklisted.

its a coupon I got in my email...hardly a non-allowed coupon...Get over it, you missed out on a deal.  How about you pay attention to the deals listed instead of trying to say I pulled a scam.  It was all over fatwallet and other deal websites.  Maybe you were too busy trying to argue with someone about a deal they got versus paying attention.

Luniz97 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Luniz97 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

its a coupon I got in my email...hardly a non-allowed coupon...Get over it, you missed out on a deal.  How about you pay attention to the deals listed instead of trying to say I pulled a scam.  It was all over fatwallet and other deal websites.  Maybe you were too busy trying to argue with someone about a deal they got versus paying attention.

Look, I know my Staples deals. You used a coupon that is specifically NOT ALLOWED on GC's and lucked out that it applied. That is a good way to get yourself blacklisted at Staples. I pay attention to deals that are legit and good for everyone. Yours was a one time use coupon, that you elected to use on an item that the coupon says you can't use it on and it worked. That is NOT a deal. I didn't say it was a scam, but for you to show up in the thread and poo-poo the $50 GC for $40 cause you got lucky using a one time use coupon isn't helping anyone here IMO. It was NOT all over Fat Wallet, one time use coupons are just that and can't be used by the masses on a deal.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Luniz97 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Luniz97 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Look, I know my Staples deals. You used a coupon that is specifically NOT ALLOWED on GC's and lucked out that it applied. That is a good way to get yourself blacklisted at Staples. I pay attention to deals that are legit and good for everyone. Yours was a one time use coupon, that you elected to use on an item that the coupon says you can't use it on and it worked. That is NOT a deal. I didn't say it was a scam, but for you to show up in the thread and poo-poo the $50 GC for $40 cause you got lucky using a one time use coupon isn't helping anyone here IMO. It was NOT all over Fat Wallet, one time use coupons are just that and can't be used by the masses on a deal.

10 off 50 is now a normal price for an itunes card
That deal shows up at least once a day.  If an Amazon camera shows up for 40 bucks when retail price is 50 bucks every other day, is it still a deal?  No, its just the normal price.

You now are just trying to justify yourself by trying to say I never got that deal when clearly I did and now you are upset that I was able to prove it.  pound sand.

Luniz97 said:   not a hot deal, you can pick up on a normal basis 100 for 85.

So even if you are correct and you can get $100 for 85 anyday, $50 for 40 is still a better deal isn't it?  

Luniz97 said:   
  10 off 50 is now a normal price for an itunes card, That deal shows up at least once a day

No, it does not. Thanks for playing.

If we wait till we all agree on a Hot deal then nothing will ever get posted. Something worked to sweeten the deal - GREAT! Doesn't mean that it will work for everyone and everyone will get the same deal. Does mess with Mr. C, he knows his deals. Anyways, as cpabster said - Thanks for playing.

Is it just iTunes or are there other cards this discount may apply to.

vod2117 said:   Is it just iTunes or are there other cards this discount may apply to.
  Sign only said $50 cards.  You can try other ones, please post results.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014