• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Offer Image
Disclaimer
Member wtjc posted below that this deal is also available using coupon code:  50PCTOFFPIZZA
- Thanks for passing that along!  I didn't have it in my own list of available offers, but the code still worked.

Offer received via email:

OFFER VALID 1/1/14 - 1/10/14 FOR HUT LOVERS® MEMBERS. ONLINE-ONLY OFFER. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR EXTRA CHEESE. NOT VALID ON $10 ANY. Opt-in to SMS/text messages not required to redeem offer. Discount not applicable to tax, delivery charges or tip, and cannot be combined with any other discounts. Product availability, prices, participation, delivery areas and charges, and minimum purchase requirements for delivery may vary.

I've removed the outdated and convoluted link info from this OP since Pizza Hut's home page now has the offer posted.  Just visit their homepage

There you will find a redeem now button which takes you too:  Signup Link 

If you're already a Hut Lover's member, just sign in and use the promo code or follow the link provided in your promotional notice email.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Ordered 2 for dinner tonight. MIL had heart attack. Green for OP

Joe328 (Jan. 10, 2014 @ 10:49p) |

my Pizza Hut ran out of cheese tonight! they must be using velveeta cheese

MeIsCheap (Jan. 11, 2014 @ 3:22a) |

Don't worry, I keep saying this too.

chrispitude (Jan. 11, 2014 @ 11:50a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you try to go to the link without being logged in it goes to a 404. Once you log in it takes you to an appropriate 50% page to start picking the pizzas. I did a test run it even though it says not valid on $10 pizzas, it still brought my total for each pizza I added to $5. If it stays this way, then VERY hot.

I was able to get a $5 one topping, large pizza. Thanks OP.

Instead of registering you can just try coupon code:  50PCTOFFPIZZA   (worked for me)   
You will find place to enter coupon code on last page before checkout   (look for where it says  -  Deals at your Pizza Hut

Copied link.  Didn't need to signup.  Got 50% off immediately.  Works on the $10 anything pizzas.  Got 2 and some beer for watching football.   

Updated OP. Looks like Pizza Hut is making this easier to do for non-members with a signup form and prominent notice of the deal now on their home page. Good times!

Will not now combine with the $10 any pizza deal. Boo but still a good deal.

Deal does indeed work with the specialty pizzas.  Total is $5.36 with tax for a large half hawaiian half supreme picking up now.  Thanks OP.  Great deal.

Just got two pepperoni stuffed crusts for $12. Thank you!!

LeveragedSpeculator said:   Will not now combine with the $10 any pizza deal. Boo but still a good deal.
Yes, it only reduces them to $7 instead of $5

Wow, $8.50 for a Large Stuffed Crush, Meat Lover....it's really a good deal.
TYOP...!!!

MMMMM....Pizza! Drool...
Thanks OP

yep 10 any now dead but still a great deal!!

Thanks OP they did not give me this in my notice and I have been a member for quite a while.

Cheap pizza Thanks OP

Deal worked in SW florida, got a meat lovers pan for $7.00 + tax, great deal and good pizza!

Orlando Area, worked like a Charm! Got

3 Cheese Stuffed Crust

1 Large 3 Cheese Stuffed Crust - Build Your Own
View Details
Edit | Delete
$7.00
3 Cheese Stuffed Crust

View Details
Edit | Delete
$7.00
Happy Birthday!

1 Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce - single order
View Details
Edit | Delete
$0.00
Online Only Offer:
50% Off Any Medium or Large Pizzas

1 Medium Pan Pizza - Build Your Own
View Details
Edit | Delete
$5.00

Sub Total: $19.00
Tax: $1.24
Total: $20.24

Thanks OP and Birthday E-mail (not my birthday, my sons.. turned 10)!!!!

thx 2 large w/wings
$26

code didn't work for me on the $10 pizza but worked on super supreme for $7. 

but after tasting ph pizzas, i don't like their sauce (too sweet).  preferred dominos tho.

oh, i asked ph for dried pepper & cheese, they told me they charge extra $1 for each. 

Thanks....awesome deal OP!

So much for the New Year's lose weight resolution!! 

Great timing. Now I really don't need to move while watching football today.

linrick said:   code didn't work for me on the $10 pizza but worked on super supreme for $7. 

but after tasting ph pizzas, i don't like their sauce (too sweet).  preferred dominos tho.

oh, i asked ph for dried pepper & cheese, they told me they charge extra $1 for each. 

Since when do they charge for this?  Where are you located?

P.S.
If that is true they are "full" of it.

C320 said:   
linrick said:   code didn't work for me on the $10 pizza but worked on super supreme for $7. 

P.S.

i ordered from grand prairie tx location on camp wisdom & 360.  i paid $15ish for 2 super supreme pizzas.  they didn't have but a few napkins (the really cheap ones) on the counter.  since they said they charge extra for the dried red peppers and parm cheese, i didn't bother to ask for napkins. 

linrick said:   
C320 said:   

P.S.

i ordered from grand prairie tx location on camp wisdom & 360.  i paid $15ish for 2 super supreme pizzas.  they didn't have but a few napkins (the really cheap ones) on the counter.  since they said they charge extra for the dried red peppers and parm cheese, i didn't bother to ask for napkins. 

deal is still on... 

no charge for dried peppers/cheese in our location (CA), but there is charge for dipping sauces 0.50/each

CrazyManRobert;18223572 saidrlando Area, worked like a Charm! Got

3 Cheese Stuffed Crust

View Details
Edit | Delete
$7.00
3 Cheese Stuffed Crust

View Details
Edit | Delete
$7.00
Happy Birthday!

View Details
Edit | Delete
$0.00
Online Only Offer:

1 Medium Pan Pizza - Build Your Own
View Details
Edit | Delete
$5.00

Sub Total: $19.00
Tax: $1.24
Total: $20.24

Thanks OP and Birthday E-mail (not my birthday, my sons.. turned 10)!!!!

is there any code for free Breadsticks with Marinara Sauce ?

View Details
Edit | Delete
$0.00
Online Only Offer:

all of the locations near me give a message saying I am unable to order online at this time, and to call the store directly, which is busy, so I get redirected to an overflow call center just to order a dang pizza.

edit: turns out they chose to take ordering offline due to the snow storm (MI) so they could monitor the orders they get and decide if delivery is safe or not. makes sense, but just wish they gave a little more info in the error message, especially when it was their choice to take it down. the local store did say they would honor the 50% off

Even though this deal ends tomorrow, you're able to order it until the 17th if you do it by tomorrow. Good deal on pizzas for this week's playoff games!

Splurged for the stuffed crust and extra cheese - woot!

Jimgotkp said:   Even though this deal ends tomorrow, you're able to order it until the 17th if you do it by tomorrow. Good deal on pizzas for this week's playoff games!
  I like how you think!

This is great. You can preorder for tomorrow if you want the pizza for the playoff games

Ordered a Meat Lovers Pan a bit ago and was quickly reminded of why I quit bothering with Pizza Hut a few years back.
The crust was literally swimming in grease.  Like an oil soaked sponge. 
Never again.

Ran into a stupid bug where when I removed the order, it left the phantom amount in the cart but there's no order. I couldn't fix this, so it kept adding additional "phantom" orders and eventually the bill totaled over $110. I said forget it. Went to pizzahut.com and used the 50PCTOFFPIZZA coupon instead. Works like a charm! Good thing I registered for the promo with a disposable email.

Worked for me with no issues. No need to sign in.

Ordered 2 for dinner tonight. MIL had heart attack. Green for OP

my Pizza Hut ran out of cheese tonight! they must be using velveeta cheese

rushhound said:   Ordered a Meat Lovers Pan a bit ago and was quickly reminded of why I quit bothering with Pizza Hut a few years back.
The crust was literally swimming in grease.  Like an oil soaked sponge. 
Never again.

Don't worry, I keep saying this too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014