• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

iOttie HLCRIO102 One Touch Windshield Dashboard Universal Car Mount Holder for iPhone 4S/5/5S/5C, Galaxy S4/S3/S2, HTC One - Retail Packaging - Black
Disclaimer

Amazon has iOttie HLCRIO102 One Touch Windshield Dashboard Universal Car Mount for $11.99. Free shipping with Prime

http://www.amazon.com/iOttie-HLCRIO102-Windshield-Dashboard-Universal/dp/B007FHX9OK/ 

• Easy one-touch mounting system locks and releases the device with just a push of a finger
  • Super strong suction cup can be restored to its mint condition by rinsing it with warm water and allowing it to air dry
  • Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation for quick portrait and landscape views
  • No slip-grip securely holds mobile devices up to 3 inches wide
  • Extra-large strong suction cup attaches to the windshield or most smooth flat surfaces and is easily removable

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

iOttie HLCRIO102 One Touch Windshield Dashboard Universal Car Mount
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Product Features

Easy one-touch mounting system locks and releases the device with just a push of a finger
Super strong suction cup can be restored to its mint condition by rinsing it with warm water and allowing it to air dry
Fully adjustable with 360 degree rotation for quick portrait and landscape views
No slip-grip securely holds mobile devices up to 3 inches wide
Extra-large strong suction cup attaches to the windshield or most smooth flat surfaces and is easily removable
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got one of these its great for holding my phone while using it in GPS mode.

This is a very nice looking one. Great price, as well. Thanks, Artie.

Your very welcome

They are pretty nice. sticks to anything. It just isn't big enough to hold my Galaxy s3 with the LifeProof case.

Thats too bad maybe you can find a bigger one that will that is as good.

BigKahunaFSU said:   They are pretty nice. sticks to anything. It just isn't big enough to hold my Galaxy s3 with the LifeProof case.

This deal is for the One Touch, which expands up to 3" wide, but they also sell a One Touch XL that expands up to 3.5" wide also.

Anybody know how these perform on a cold windshield?  

I have a similar car mount made by Arkon that works fine during the summer, but is next to useless from late fall through winter.  The suction cup just won't adhere to a cold windshield for more than a couple minutes.  I have an S3, which is on the larger side, so I need a good sturdy mount.

Use a dab of water, or alcohol, and it will adhere better. A clean surface also helps.

Yes like serenity22 definitely clean the surface 1st. Good info serenity22

Lefty421 said:   
BigKahunaFSU said:   They are pretty nice. sticks to anything. It just isn't big enough to hold my Galaxy s3 with the LifeProof case.

This deal is for the One Touch, which expands up to 3" wide, but they also sell a One Touch XL that expands up to 3.5" wide also.

I'll have to look into that. Thanks!

Had one for my iPhone 4S and now bought one for my Galaxy Note 3. Nice mounts. Note that if you're putting it on the dash it might leave a mark as the suction is very strong. In my case the indentation went away after a day or two, but it's something to consider.

When they call this "super sticky", they aren't kidding! I purchased one with the intent to install it on my windshield only when needed, and to remove it when I leave my car, as a visible GPS or cell phone mount seems to make your car a Target for break-ins in certain areas. But this thing is so sticky, I had to pry it off the windshield with a credit card each time, which got old really quick. I don't use it anymore for that reason.

But if you are looking for a semi-permanent mount that you don't need to remove, this is a very stable mount that is highly adjustable!

Thanks for all the info guys it really helps greens for you.

I currently have a Galaxy S4 (Sprint), the car mount holds it perfectly. I'm also blown away by the tenacity of how well the base adheres to the windshield and the dashboard. When I first received it, I tried it out on my desk and I thought I was going to break it trying to get it to release. Spider Man would be proud!

I know I love mine and the phone just pops in and out so easily

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014