• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi,  Put TurboTax and a Quicken product in your cart and at the final stage of checkout you will see -$10 for Prime customers on TurboTax and -$35 for the bundle.    Note Quicken 2014 Home and Business is ~ $48 before the extra discounts which is about the same as Deluxe so you get the extra function free. 

$35 dollar bundle credit is described here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_396784922_1?i...

Can work with download versions.  

I got Turbo Premier with state and efile + Quicken H&B for $75.  

Member Summary

amazon
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I did not see that price either.

puggle (Jan. 12, 2014 @ 12:41a) |

This promotion expired on January 6th, 2014

djg1701 (Jan. 18, 2014 @ 6:46a) |

Here's a question for you guys... I've always done my taxes with Turbo Tax online and it keeps an archive of all my prev... (more)

Azurik (Feb. 12, 2014 @ 12:22p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just picked up Quicken Deluxe 2014 + TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer for $40

Thanks!

Thanks OP!

I got TurboTax Deluxe with State w. refund bonus for $39.99 and Quicken Home and Business for another $$16.97, total $56.96. Amazon is really playing with prices!

I found a better deal; TurboTax Deluxe Fed and Efile 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer and Quicken Deluxe 2014 for $32.42! I don't need the state tax module.  Thanks OP!

Oxymoron123 said:   I found a better deal; TurboTax Deluxe Fed and Efile 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer and Quicken Deluxe 2014 for $32.42! I don't need the state tax module.  Thanks OP!
  I did the same. I almost bought at Costco today, with $10 off instant, but same price with Quicken Deluxe.

hi , can anyone help? , i was using my prime account but i didn't see the extra $10 disocunt, i used my both non -prime and prime account, they came out the same amount

Shows in cart.  Also in product listing one column over.

here is my problem, when i using an non-prime account buying Turbo Tax premier ,e-file and state + quicken home and busniness it shows $59.99 + $51.97 -$35 promotion apllied = $76.96

when i use my prime account , it shows the same amount, i never see any $10 discount on anywhere

Oxymoron123 said:   I found a better deal; TurboTax Deluxe Fed and Efile 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer and Quicken Deluxe 2014 for $32.42! I don't need the state tax module.  Thanks OP!
  i did the same.  thanks OP!!!  to do this you need to look for the quicken deluxe 2014 sold by Amazon (backordered).  otherwise the default is from some other company and costs much more.  when i added Turbo Tax basic 2013 (29.99) and quicken deluxe 2014 (29.99), it took off 29.99 plus the shipping.  so the total was 29.99 plus tax.

Thanks worked great!

rhornor said:   
I got Turbo Premier with state and efile + Quicken H&B for $75.  

Anyone else have to do a double-take when they saw Quicken H&B?

I got TT Deluxe w/fed/efile/state and QB H&B @60.39 - Nice saving. Thx op.

Thanks OP this is a great deal!

+ TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer
+ Quicken Deluxe 2014

Item(s) Subtotal: $87.54
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$29.99
Prime Savings: -$17.56
-----
Total before tax: $39.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $3.36
-----
Grand Total: $43.35

Thanks OP!

Thanks op.

Having trouble finding the 32 dollar quicken deluxe.

VerbalK said:   Having trouble finding the 32 dollar quicken deluxe.
  Click on quicken deluxe icon, when it comes up look for the more buying choices box on the right side under the add to cart button. A $29.99 buy from Amazon should be available to you then.

Awesome deal. Thanks OP!

Got the TT Deluxe (no state) and Quicken Deluxe for $32! Great deal!

emmagata said:   Got the TT Deluxe (no state) and Quicken Deluxe for $32! Great deal!

Same here! I'll still file with TaxAct Online because it's significantly cheaper (I file federal + state). But this is a decent price for Quicken.

Thanks OP. Got the Turbo Tax deluxe with state and free efile and quicken deluxe for $42 bucks.

Got TurboTax Deluxe Fed, efile and State and Quicken Deluxe for $39.99! No tax in NH! WOO!

In for $39

bob86 said:   
VerbalK said:   Having trouble finding the 32 dollar quicken deluxe.
  Click on quicken deluxe icon, when it comes up look for the more buying choices box on the right side under the add to cart button. A $29.99 buy from Amazon should be available to you then.

Thanks.   Basically got TurboTax Deluxe w/State for $39.99 and Quicken Deluxe on backorder for free.

Picked up TurboTax premier, quicken deluxe and starter for $75 after tax. For whatever reason, I got the promo applied twice, once for each quicken. I think it has to do with the availability because when I added two quickens available in 1-3 weeks it didn't work but add one plus an available immediately, it works. So I got about $80 off the entire order.

Thanks for the deal.

Quicken does not show up as shipping from Amazon.   I go all the way up to confirm order and do not see $35 discount. 

How are you guys getting this to work with the download version? I'm not able to add the digital version of TT to the cart - wants me to check out and pay for that immediately.

ETA:  I'm seeing the $10 prime discount reflected, but can't seem to add the quicken version to the same order. 

Last year I ordered the dl version of TurboTax (not knowing anything about this bundle offer) and later Amazon sent me an email explaining that my purchase of TurboTax qualified me for a discount on Quicken, and then I purchased Quicken separately.

joedrobin2002 said:   Quicken does not show up as shipping from Amazon.   I go all the way up to confirm order and do not see $35 discount. 

I bought the Quicken bundle every year, but never installed it...

Bought TT Home+Business and Quicken Deluxe. For Quicken, make sure you choose the one that's sell by AmazonAmazon sells Quicken Deluxe for $29.99

Order Summary
Items (2): $109.98
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$29.99
Total before tax: $69.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $6.30
Total: $76.29

Thanks OP!  In for TurboTax Deluxe + State + Quicken Deluxe for $39.99!

Thanks. Bought both for 42.10 with tax included.

I want to warn people not to do this with the download version of Turbo Tax. Yesterday I bought the download version of Turbo Tax Premier. I got an email telling me that a promotional credit had been added to my account with a link to view the details. Well the details page says "If you purchased a digital version of TurboTax 2013, please choose a digital version of Quicken 2014 product below and the $35 discount will be reflected at checkout." The digital Quicken deluxe is $45 versus $30 for the boxed version.

Got one $32. Thanks OP.

Thanks OP!

good deal. was planning to buy TT at costco but now I can update my Quicken 2011

Skipping 14 Messages...
Here's a question for you guys... I've always done my taxes with Turbo Tax online and it keeps an archive of all my previous tax returns. When using the software, it doesn't add this year's return to my archives. Is there any way to do this or am I stuck with a Turbo Tax file on my computer???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014