• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Gift Card
Disclaimer
Raise is offering 16.1% off Starbucks Coffee $50 gift cards. Get a $50 gift card for $41.95.  

Starbucks Store
Need a Starbucks Store coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

gift card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Starbucks Store Coupons:
    AFF5
    Save 5% on your order for existing customers (expires 1/1/15 11:59pm)
    US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI - Don't accept AMEX

I'm a Starbucks fanatic, so I'm excited about this deal. Plus, Starbucks lets you move around money between all your registered cards online.

I keep getting "An item in your cart is no longer available for purchase."

Been buying $100 cards off eBay for almost a year for $60-$65 and never had a single problem. Yes, I know what everyone is going to say "they were probably purchased with stolen credit cards." Well, I don't necessarily agree with that as I've bought 8 of them and never had a problem and they have all been transferred to my SB account. I have read about some people with issues but I've been lucky for quite a while. I have eBay to back me up if there is a problem.

use coupon code "SLICK60" to get an additional $5 off purchases of $60 or more (ie 2 x $50 gc)

An item in your cart is no longer available for purchase.

I too am getting "an item in your cart is no longer available for purchase." Then why was I able to put it in my cart? Irritating!

MisterEd said:   Been buying $100 cards off eBay for almost a year for $60-$65 and never had a single problem. 

The next time you see a Starbucks gift card on eBay for 40% off, please let me know.  

I have to see that to believe it.  

And then I'll buy em all!

Tried 3 different items. After entered billing info. and click submit order "an item in your cart is no longer available..." Not sure if Raise.com is reliable.

I been looking at the Starbucks cards from Raise.com since early December. They were always around 15% off, now went up to 16.3% as the number of people trying to get rid of them went up. They don't take American Express which is not obvious on the order page. Plus $5 off for new customers only as mentioned below.

Just tried to order 2 of the $50 GC. Failed. Error message stating "an item in your cart is no longer available"

finally it worked!

Worked for me too now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014