• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Cuisinart HB-155PC Smart Stick Hand Blender with Blending and Whisk Attachments : Amazon.com : Kitchen Dining
Disclaimer
Cuisinart Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand BlenderCuisinart Smart Stick Variable Speed Hand Blender$10 manufacturer’s discount at Costco is valid 12/30/13 through 01/26/14. While supplies last. Item #737070

$19.99 at Costco Warehouses. Add $ 7.75 if purchasing it online.
Amazon price $40.19 -> http://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-HB-155PC-Blender-Blending-Attach...

Costco online link -> http://www.costco.com/Cuisinart%C2%AE-Smart-Stick%C2%AE-Variable...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Cuisinart Smart Stick hand blender
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just my personal unpleasant experience with Cuisinart - the manufacturer has horrible warranty policy on their products. Used to buy a $50 saute pan, which was used normally for a month, then the non sticky coating started peeling off. The reply from CSR asked me to mail it for evaluation, shipping charge on me, then based on the evaluation (which is totally up to their opinion), I may be offered a refurbished one, or a new replacement at lower price, then I need to prepay the shipping of $15 to receive the replacement. I am staying away from Cuisinart for good.

The picture shows the whipped topping on the fruit cup.  Unfortunately they no longer include the attachment that whips skim milk. 

garycook said:   Just my personal unpleasant experience with Cuisinart - the manufacturer has horrible warranty policy on their products. Used to buy a $50 saute pan, which was used normally for a month, then the non sticky coating started peeling off. The reply from CSR asked me to mail it for evaluation, shipping charge on me, then based on the evaluation (which is totally up to their opinion), I may be offered a refurbished one, or a new replacement at lower price, then I need to prepay the shipping of $15 to receive the replacement. I am staying away from Cuisinart for good.
same thing happened to me.  i bought at flat bottom wok nonstick for around $60.  it peeled badly.  email them they said it is still safe to use or send it to them for evaluation at my cost both ways.    i will never buy another nonstick from cuisinart ever again. 

but good thing that costco has a lifetime warranty.  don't like it return it for $ back no questions asked.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014