• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*Please note that this deal is only meant for current T. Rowe Price clients only.  If you are not a current T. Rowe Price client, this deal is not for you.  If you would like to become a T. Rowe Price client, check them out… T. Rowe Price 

For current T. Rowe Price clients, here is a link that offers discounts on TurboTax software… TurboTax/T.RowePrice 

Member Summary

TurboTax 2013
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hello,

Now that the dust has settled a bit on this deal and I have had a chance to catch my breath, I would like to take ... (more)

TurboTaxJames (Jan. 08, 2014 @ 6:29p) |

James,
Your self serving follow up lacked even a simple apology for calling everyone here a thief.
Furthermore you said... (more)

fatgempler (Jan. 29, 2014 @ 8:07a) |

so I d/l this and am now trying to file an extension.

the .pdf file that I need to print to sent in has this watermark:
"D... (more)

yurgreat (Apr. 13, 2014 @ 4:45p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op, worked for me!

Hot deal. Download works for me. I did have to sign into my tt account though to get it.

Thanks!

Didn't seem to work for me. When I clicked the link I saw the offer to buy for free, but when I clicked the "Buy" button, the next page showed $59.99. This was for the download version.

fwemitch said:   Didn't seem to work for me. When I clicked the link I saw the offer to buy for free, but when I clicked the "Buy" button, the next page showed $59.99. This was for the download version.
  Mine showed a savings of 59.99 but not an actual total. The order was 0.00 for the download.

.

Nice! I bought Premier for $30 yesterday but just got Deluxe for free. Intuit's return policy is 60 days, so if I decide that I don't really need Premier, I can return it and use Premier.

itsyourbirthday said:   
fwemitch said:   Didn't seem to work for me. When I clicked the link I saw the offer to buy for free, but when I clicked the "Buy" button, the next page showed $59.99. This was for the download version.
  
I jumped on another virgin machine to check again, and i see the same prices mentioned in the original post.  Deluxe download is free, even after clicking both Buy buttons....

I'm not sure what it is but I also was not seeing the discounted price when I get to the buy screen. I did it in an IE InPrivate window, and it worked fine.

I just set up a second account to "buy" another copy for a friend. I'm guessing that TT does not require you to enter a code to activate the product when you efile as H&R Block does (or at least did last year).

Thanks for the IE Private browser tip.  That worked!

billrubin said:   Nice! I bought Premier for $30 yesterday but just got Deluxe for free. Intuit's return policy is 60 days, so if I decide that I don't really need Premier, I can return it and use Premier.
  
Similar here. I bought Deluxe for $20 yesterday. And was able to download the free one this time. How did you return the order? I tried to "refund" from the order page but it didn't allow me to do so. Thanks!

wow can't believe this. Thanks OP!!!

90megs download for deluxe
THX!
 

Great Post! Just downloaded and installed the Deluxe version for free !!!

Deluxe downloaded free for me. Thanks. It also said that the download file will be available in the MyAccount tab for 3 years.

anyway to get state e-file free on d/l version

or can the online version import d/l version .tax file ??

* Important Offer Details and Disclosures

Try it for Free/Pay when you file

Free H&R Block Deluxe download and now free TurboTax Premier online, whats next?

onequikss said:   * Important Offer Details and Disclosures

Try it for Free/Pay when you file

I saw that too. I'm wondering if we have to pay before filing?

looks like it waits till your done and going to file or print then you have to pay before it goes forward.

Thanks OP!

Where was the free H&R Block Deluxe?

thanks OP. downloaded Deluxe for free, using Firefox's private browsing.

chantspel said:   
onequikss said:   * Important Offer Details and Disclosures

Try it for Free/Pay when you file

I saw that too. I'm wondering if we have to pay before filing?

 I don't think so.  After downloading it said e-file 5 federal returns for free, which is the same thing it says when purchasing the CD. From what I can tell this download version of Deluxe is the same as buying the CD. Great find OP. 

I think the pay before filing may only apply for the online versions. At least that's the only section/place (outside of the fine print) where the comment shows up with an asterisk/comment next to the prices when you are choosing which specific item to get. The asterisk/comment does NOT show on the price page next to the prices of each product for the download options.
(Had to use incognito mode in Chrome to get the good prices.)

For what it's worth I tried to go through the efile process with a basically empty return. When I got to the point where it showed the eFile "steps" the last one before filling was "payment." I didn't actually get to that screen though because the return wasn't complete

.

Usually it's free fed filing, but they charge whatever for your state filing. Our state has their online filing for free anyway, so I just pop in my numbers on their site and file for free there for that portion.

Thanks OP, worked for me. Was able to download.

GonzoDeez said:   Deluxe downloaded free for me. Thanks. It also said that the download file will be available in the MyAccount tab for 3 years.
  
Same here.  Looks to be a great (zero cost) deal at this point!
 

Worked perfectly!  Thanks!

Worked for me! Thanks so very much! I downloaded the free Deluxe but I then realized that I should have taken the on-line free Premier offer. However, last year I had the TT software on my computer, so I wonder if the on-line version will be able to pick up the data from last year (which makes it much easier). I have a user account with TT.

Unbelievable! Thank you!!! I chose the Deluxe download then went back and chose online Deluxe since it has free State eFile.

Not to rain on this thread, yes I downloaded it, but I just read this:
Pay nothing out of pocket. Use your federal refund to pay for TurboTax.
There is an extra $29.99 processing fee for this payment method. Learn More
NOTE:  I just tried this on my other PC. Basically started at Turbox Taxes main web site and navigated to TT Deluxe.  It was free to download there.  I think they are going to get us on the back end(I hope not).

Thankyou OP - Got deluxe for free.

sandman512 said:   Not to rain on this thread, yes I downloaded it, but I just read this:
Pay nothing out of pocket. Use your federal refund to pay for TurboTax.
There is an extra $29.99 processing fee for this payment method. Learn More
NOTE:  I just tried this on my other PC. Basically started at Turbox Taxes main web site and navigated to TT Deluxe.  It was free to download there.  I think they are going to get us on the back end(I hope not).

  There's no rain.  I went to the Turbo Tax main website and there was a fee to download the deluxe version.  There was no fee to start the online version but you will pay when you file. 

mcpagano said:   
sandman512 said:   Not to rain on this thread, yes I downloaded it, but I just read this:
Pay nothing out of pocket. Use your federal refund to pay for TurboTax.
There is an extra $29.99 processing fee for this payment method. Learn More
NOTE:  I just tried this on my other PC. Basically started at Turbox Taxes main web site and navigated to TT Deluxe.  It was free to download there.  I think they are going to get us on the back end(I hope not).

  There's no rain.  I went to the Turbo Tax main website and there was a fee to download the deluxe version.  There was no fee to start the online version but you will pay when you file. 

  Strange, no fee for me to download.  Well, I downloaded it.

mcpagano said:   
sandman512 said:   Not to rain on this thread, yes I downloaded it, but I just read this:
Pay nothing out of pocket. Use your federal refund to pay for TurboTax.
There is an extra $29.99 processing fee for this payment method. Learn More
NOTE:  I just tried this on my other PC. Basically started at Turbox Taxes main web site and navigated to TT Deluxe.  It was free to download there.  I think they are going to get us on the back end(I hope not).

  There's no rain.  I went to the Turbo Tax main website and there was a fee to download the deluxe version.  There was no fee to start the online version but you will pay when you file. 

  Report from another site says it's true for the online, not download, version. Anyway, please confirm or deny after you've filed your taxes. I downloaded one, thanks op.

ylemcy said:   
billrubin said:   Nice! I bought Premier for $30 yesterday but just got Deluxe for free. Intuit's return policy is 60 days, so if I decide that I don't really need Premier, I can return it and use Premier.
  
Similar here. I bought Deluxe for $20 yesterday. And was able to download the free one this time. How did you return the order? I tried to "refund" from the order page but it didn't allow me to do so. Thanks!

  There's gotta be a way to contact them via the website, no? Either that or call them.

Skipping 49 Messages...
so I d/l this and am now trying to file an extension.

the .pdf file that I need to print to sent in has this watermark:
"Do not file. Form not final"

WTF?! today's 4/13. taxes are due 4/15.
how is it that Turbo Tax hasn't finalized the extension form yet?!

edit:
nmvrmind. updated tax forms.
apparently it doesn't auto-update, unlike previous years?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014