• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Kenmore 24" Built-in Dishwasher w/ SmartWash Cycle - Stainless Steel
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
319.99 for me

leenga (Jan. 12, 2014 @ 5:19p) |

dead? can't get it to cart

paratoke (Jan. 16, 2014 @ 9:39p) |

my local Sears had one left. They accepted the online coupon and happened to have a 3 day extra 10% off clearance sale g... (more)

Rams13 (Jan. 19, 2014 @ 9:41a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too bad this is not available in white...all our appliances are white and we are in need of a white dishwasher

$699 before/$649 after coupon for me

Props! I got this a while back on sale and it is great so far!

Awesome deal! Thanks for sharing.

Not around me =( wont ship to me.

57 decibels is a bit on the loud side. I guess that's expected for the price though.

Thats a really good deal.

george2001 said:   57 decibels is a bit on the loud side. I guess that's expected for the price though.
  Yeah...not so much... You could spend about 4x this much and drop the noise 10-12db but between this and other $600 dishwashers you aren't going to be able to tell a difference in noise level

Nice deal, I wish there was equally great deal on an Elite model (like the 12773).

I got this when it was posted on December 26th for $291, but have not picked it up yet. Still debating.

ddub said:   
george2001 said:   57 decibels is a bit on the loud side. I guess that's expected for the price though.
  Yeah...not so much... You could spend about 4x this much and drop the noise 10-12db but between this and other $600 dishwashers you aren't going to be able to tell a difference in noise level

You could also spend $10 on some batt insulation and use it during installation and further reduce the sound. 

evmocas said:   
ddub said:   

You could also spend $10 on some batt insulation and use it during installation and further reduce the sound. 

true, but I've found most noise comes from the bottom access panel and through the front door.  Worth a shot though.

CRAP! NONE within 50 miles

Orkine said:   Nice deal, I wish there was equally great deal on an Elite model (like the 12773).
  Ditto.  While the model in the OP is a great deal (and actually in stock in my area), I don't think it will meet our needs unfortunately.  

this is great deal. never seen one priced so low. hopefully the quality is good as well.

I can see the page but I can't add the dishwater into cart. Anybody had the same issue? 

jackyen2000 said:   I can see the page but I can't add the dishwater into cart. Anybody had the same issue? 
  yep same thing here, tried different browsers with same end result

I just ordered one of these, so I'm looking forward to see how well it works!

Lots of them in SoCal.  92612 and surrounding area.

Doesn't seem to be allowing me to add it to the cart....does this mean they're out in my area??

Atlanta location.

I wasn't able to pull this up but does it have a stainless steel tub? If not is it even worth buying if the tub is plastic?

I got this dishwasher and is is very noisy. When it sprays water it hits the hollow plastic door and you hear every spray it makes. Other than that it seams pretty good overall. I wish it was quieter, but am not displeased with it.

I had difficulty adding the item to the cart as well. With that said went to local Sears item was in stock and this the 2013 year model - new model was on the floor & priced at 719.00 approx. I picked up one with the coupon no hassles and for my rental house this is a big score, price style etc. Thanks OP.

319.99 for me

dead? can't get it to cart

my local Sears had one left. They accepted the online coupon and happened to have a 3 day extra 10% off clearance sale going on. Dishwasher works well, i don't think it's loud at all.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014