• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I thought someone would have posted by now but looked and didn't see it. Buy 10 Lean Cuisines at WalMart and if you don't Feel Great you get your money back. Just buy the products by 2/15 and postmark your rebate by 2/28. You need your receipt and all the UPC's from the boxes. Not sure if I will do this but it's hard not to be able to say that ten Lean Cuisines didn't make me feel great.

Link to rebate form:

Rebate Linky 

Ads by Google
Member Summary

Lean Cuisines (11.14kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got a rebate check today too for $22.05.

MrVietnam (Mar. 27, 2014 @ 6:14p) |

Got mine for 25 bucks ... thanx VirginiaDC

imanemokid (Apr. 04, 2014 @ 10:33p) |

My rebate was approved on 3/31, but almost a month later, and I'm still waiting for the check in the mail. 

yoregano (Apr. 28, 2014 @ 4:00p) |

The rep @ INMAR did find out from Nestle that it is NOT required to fill in the questions on pages 2 & 3 to get the rebate. Called 011014@1248est.

rated:
Too bad I really love Lean Cuisines. lol

rated:
Glad the OP updated the subject line for clarification. I still wonder why companies offer these "rebates." It doesn't really build brand/product loyalty, at least in principle. If one honestly doesn't like the product and claims the satisfaction rebate, he isn't likely to buy it again.

rated:
Wow! A lot of free food. Thanks OP!

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Wow! A lot of free food. Thanks OP!
  Yeah. I went to Wallymart yesterday intending on buying 10 but honestly there wasn't a lot that I would actually eat. High in both carbs and sodium. If I thought the food bank would take them I'd do it but not sure they take frozen foods.

rated:
The rebate is up to $25. Do I need to bring coupons to bring the price down? How much does one of these cost at WalMart?

rated:
All the ones I saw were under $2

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   All the ones I saw were under $2
  Cool. Thanks.

rated:
There is a $1 off 5 any Lean Cuisine coupon in the 1/5/14 Smart Source inserts. Use up to 2 of these coupons for up to $2 MM, YMMV on the MM, but at least reduce the upfront cost and taxes if any.

rated:
focusfocus said:   There is a $1 off 5 any Lean Cuisine coupon in the 1/5/14 Smart Source inserts. Use up to 2 of these coupons for up to $2 MM, YMMV on the MM, but at least reduce the upfront cost and taxes if any.
  My advice would be to buy a few other things in addition to the lean cuisines so they don't know what you used the coupons for.

rated:
I picked up my 10 this afternoon. I got 10 different varieties just to be on the safe side. They had a lot of varieties (about 25). They cost $1.97 each, although a few of them had a price rollback and cost $1.67. One thing I noticed on the rebate form is that only the first page that has your name and address are required. The other pages where you give your opinions are not even required to receive the rebate.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   etc etc .... One thing I noticed on the rebate form is that only the first page that has your name and address are required. The other pages where you give your opinions are not even required to receive the rebate.

where does it say that ??

rated:
imanemokid said:   
MrVietnam said:   etc etc .... One thing I noticed on the rebate form is that only the first page that has your name and address are required. The other pages where you give your opinions are not even required to receive the rebate.
  where does it say that ??

On the very first page where it lists the instructions of the offer. It is instruction #1: Legibly fill in your name, address, city, state, and Zip code, at minimum, on the form below (no P.O. Boxes).

rated:
well, at the bottom of the form ...

Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent requests, or requests that are in any
way inconsistent with the offer and offer requirements, will not be honored.

I think I'll send all three completed pages in.

and for the $25 ... even legitimate answers.

rated:
imanemokid said:   well, at the bottom of the form ...

Incomplete, illegible or fraudulent requests, or requests that are in any
way inconsistent with the offer and offer requirements, will not be honored.

I think I'll send all three completed pages in.

and for the $25 ... even legitimate answers.

Me too. I was just saying though it is not technically required, but better to send more than less probably when $20 is involved.

rated:
yoregano said:   Glad the OP updated the subject line for clarification. I still wonder why companies offer these "rebates." It doesn't really build brand/product loyalty, at least in principle. If one honestly doesn't like the product and claims the satisfaction rebate, he isn't likely to buy it again.
  It is offered to cajole skeptical folks to TRY the product. The pitch is that you have nothing to lose --- "money back guarantee" if you are not fully satisfied.They are quite confident that a good fraction of them would end up liking and hence they become future customers.

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
yoregano said:   Glad the OP updated the subject line for clarification. I still wonder why companies offer these "rebates." It doesn't really build brand/product loyalty, at least in principle. If one honestly doesn't like the product and claims the satisfaction rebate, he isn't likely to buy it again.
  It is offered to cajole skeptical folks to TRY the product. The pitch is that you have nothing to lose --- "money back guarantee" if you are not fully satisfied.They are quite confident that a good fraction of them would end up liking and hence they become future customers.

It's also evident that many people are going to use this as a way to get ten free meals. Liking or not liking the product has nothing to do with it. I still find this marketing strategy strange. It's a sort of mild moral/ethical challenge.

rated:
yoregano said:   
fwuser12 said:   

It's also evident that many people are going to use this as a way to get ten free meals. Liking or not liking the product has nothing to do with it. I still find this marketing strategy strange. It's a sort of mild moral/ethical challenge.

They probably have under $1 invested in each of these so for every person who files a rebate they are out $10 or less. Even if everyone who bought ten as a result of the rebate actually followed through and filed the rebate,  $10 to introduce someone to the product is a bargain.

rated:
"It's a sort of mild moral/ethical challenge."  Not really. I'm not satisfied. ... Honestly Good - too expensive & Almost ALL of them - way too much sodium / salt. So as long as I take the time to give legitimate answers ...

Called INMAR for clarification on "at minimum" and the rebate is not even in their system yet. She said she will call or email me tomorrow because she tried to contact the rep for that rebate and they were not in (she called while I was on hold). She also stated, after speaking to some other CSRs @ INMAR, that if necessary to meet the "Incomplete" requirement make sure all lines are filled out - even if it is just w/ "N/A". But w/ only 9 questions ... you might help improve the product.

And I'll post here after receiving info ... and in member summary.

rated:
Also, Honestly Good on BOGO at Publix so might price match at walmartsux.

rated:
What defines a Lean Cuisine "entree"?  I did not see this term on any of their packaging. 

rated:
The rep @ INMAR did find out from Nestle that it is NOT required to fill in the questions on pages 2 & 3 to get the rebate. Called 011014@1248est.

rated:
littlepele said:   What defines a Lean Cuisine "entree"?  I did not see this term on any of their packaging. 
A course/meal - not a side dish ... The rebate is for any "LEAN CUISINE Brand meals".

UPDATE - side dish might be fine - see walmartsux website info - post below

rated:
I don't see anything on their website denote one product as a "side dish" versus a "course/meal". 

I'm just wondering because there are products such as the pizzas, paninis, etc. which are more expensive and it would be a shame to buy them thinking they are entrees and get disqualified.  For example, who's to say mac-n-cheese is a side dish or a meal?  It doesn't appear to me like they make any kind of distinction.  Am I missing where it's listed?  Thanks!

http://www.leancuisine.com/Products/Sublines/SimpleFavorites.asp...

rated:
on the walmartsux website ... http://wm6.walmart.com/nestle.aspx#pov2 (pov2 is the leancuisine) besides entrees it also uses the word "dishes" and even shows small items like the breakfast muffin ... with the "at minimum" ... I would say that any meal/entree/course/dish would be acceptable. Call Inmar  1-877-322-8355 or Nestle's 1-800-993-8625 for ??

see pix

rated:
Does anybody know for sure if if must be 10 different varieties in order to claim the MBG?  My WalMart didn't have 10 different styles that interested me so I purchased 10 but some are duplicates and the first one I ate was disgusting.  I thought I would enjoy the mashed taters and meatloaf but when I tried it, I almost barfed. I then read the ingredients and  they put sour cream in the taters and anchovie sauce in the meatloaf....two things that I do not like and would never think about adding to either.

rated:
They don't have to be different

rated:
imanemokid said:   They don't have to be different
  Thanks

I must say.. I tried the Orange Chicken and that was good... 

rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   
imanemokid said:   They don't have to be different
  Thanks

I must say.. I tried the Orange Chicken and that was good... 

The "Honestly Good" are actually "good", too. They are just expensive - $4.65 each ... and my walmartsux doesn't carry them. Publix has them BOGO ... so you could price match ... but ... and my walmartsux doesn't carry them

rated:
Regardless of how "good" they are, the promise is that after eating ten you "feel great". Very subjective.

rated:

rated:
VirginiaDC said:   Regardless of how "good" they are, the promise is that after eating ten you "feel great". Very subjective.
  I will feel great when the rebate check comes

rated:
Thanks for sharing

rated:
SlamminMOFO said:   Does anybody know for sure if if must be 10 different varieties in order to claim the MBG?  My WalMart didn't have 10 different styles that interested me so I purchased 10 but some are duplicates and the first one I ate was disgusting.  I thought I would enjoy the mashed taters and meatloaf but when I tried it, I almost barfed. I then read the ingredients and  they put sour cream in the taters and anchovie sauce in the meatloaf....two things that I do not like and would never think about adding to either.
When I was at WalMart today on the refrigerated case I saw a decal on the glass advertising the deal and it said "Purchase 10 Lean Cuisine varieties to qualify..." I took that to mean 10 different varieties and that it was I did to be on the safe side.

I bought my entrees 10 days ago. I had one a day for 10 days and today I sent in my rebate request for $19.70 ($1.97 x 10).

rated:
gradioconnell said:   Thanks for sharing
  Sharing is caring.

rated:
Okay, so I have been doing A LOT of digging to try and figure out what qualifies since everything is very vague.  I called Inmar about 2 1/2 weeks ago and specifically asked about the Veggie Egg White Breakfast Muffins.  The woman nicely told me that they didn't have a list of qualifying UPCs yet and that she would take the UPC info, check, and email me back. I had given up hearing back from her until yesterday when I got an email saying that my product didn't quality.  I wondered why since there is a picture of some breakfast muffin on the webpage.  I dug around for a about and hour and think I have figured out the catch.  If you go the facebook page without having signed up for the trial (just log out if you already signed up) and on the page it says "Enjoy a Lean Cuisine® entree packed with 13g of protein for 10 days and see how great you’ll feel." and the 13 g of protein part is in big bold letters.  There  is also a link there to list all 70 items with 13g of protein or more.  I haven't called to verify, but I think these 70 are the only qualifying items.  I ended up buying 5 that didn't qualify, and I might call to verify my assumption, but I think I will just buy 5 more that ARE on the 13g+ protein list.  15 for the cost of 5 + the coupon discounts is a good enough deal for me.  

rated:
i decided to try this, (it's free lunch for 10 days. ^_^) my local WalMart had 6 varieties, i think.

I got the following:

rigatoni
spaghetti
pizza (after reading the thread furhter, i just hope it qualifies...but it's also $2.6 something each)
fettucine
ravioli
alfredo

all except the pizza was 1.77/ea

rated:
There are 13 pizzas on the list, so hopefully you got one of those. Sadly ravioli is not, and I got 2 of those. But the mail in form says nothing about what qualifies, not sure what they will do. I just know that these rebate guys will do just about anything to reject you, but if you contest it and keep copies, I have had no trouble getting it straightened out. Inmar in particular has been very reasonable. So make copies and watch for a rejection notice, just in case

rated:
Inmar rebates (which this rebate is processed by) can be tracked here (I mailed my rebate submission two weeks ago, but I still see no tracking information for this deal).

Q. Why didn't I find my rebate status?It may be that your submission is still being processed. You will not be able to see your status information until your submission has been processed, which is normally 6-8 weeks from the time we receive your submission.

Or, we could not find an exact match for the information you entered. Please confirm you entered your personal information exactly as you provided it on your submission form.

Skipping 31 Messages...
rated:
My rebate was approved on 3/31, but almost a month later, and I'm still waiting for the check in the mail. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014