• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts coupons that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

wheel cleaner
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Product Features:

pH balanced
Safe for all wheel finishes
Removes brake dust, tar, dirt, and road grime
Leaves wheels clean and shiny
Approved by BBS, Dayton Wire Wheels, and The Tire Rack
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No stores within 50 miles of LA have it in stock

great deal, thank you OP

Fantastic products. If you have stubborn, old deposits of brake dust on your wheels that you've never been able to get off, spring for the heavy-duty stuff.

This stuff is great and there is no way you can beat this price. Nice find OP

So jealous of anyone that can get in on this. My FR-S and Impreza both need this badly. Awesome find OP!

Amazing deal. I ordered 3 for store pickup. Thanks op!

Thanks Op scored 5 here in Miami

Trust me, he didn't find this. I found it and posted it on SD earlier today...

Awesome, two for me.

wcsh said:   Trust me, he didn't find this. I found it and posted it on SD earlier today...
  red for not posting it on fw

Thanks! I got 2!!

Thanks OP, I just got 4 bottles at 2 stores!

This is great stuff - been purchasing direct from GG for 25 years.  I'm glad for the convenience of being able to buy locally and save a few pennies (cost+tax -vs- cost+shjp); I am just afraid that with the wider distribution that GG will diminish the quality of their products.  I hope not, as I am a huge fan of theirs.
I am only a customer and have no other connection to the company.

Getting product is not available to purchase at this time? 

HookLuvsDeals said:   
wcsh said:   Trust me, he didn't find this. I found it and posted it on SD earlier today...
  red for not posting it on fw

You meant RED for being a FW "member" since 2012, having one post, and bitching about someone wcsh "Thinks" copied a deal from another deal site....

Yeah, super productive FW Member... I can't wait for wcsh's next post in Jan 2016... probably will be a complaint that we voted for the same guy he did for PRESIDENT!

You: Also, when I try to buy it online, all I get is "Product is not available to purchase at this time" from Ship to Home

Neyva: Yes, this product is on clearance and is no longer available at our warehouses.

Shawnkk said:   Thanks OP, I just got 4 bottles at 2 stores!
  Ditto

If you can't get this, try LA'S TOTALLY AWESOME cleaner from the dollar store, my caked on brake dust just washed right off with a little paper towel for the stubborn spots.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014