$100 to spend on restaurant.com for $19.99

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This offer will expire by midnite (but may well pop up from time-to-time). Anyone seen this cheaper than $19.99?
http://1sale.com/electronics/other/rest100/

Main question is what $100 is really worth on restaurant.com ...Over the years, we had some good info posted here as to certificates' usefulness in NYC and near Orlando parks. How about for 2014?

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Restaurant.com
See Restaurant.com discounts that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

restaurant.com (204.39kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

to answer your question, I've found that $100 really worth $3.99 on restaurant.com

This could only answer my question, if accompanied by corresponding calculation...Otherwise, one might say $0.00

You can only use that credit on full priced certificates. If you consider 1 $100 cert = 4 $25 certs, you can often get those for $2 or so.

that's reasonable. I guess a good deal would be found if someone discovered a $7.50 or lower offer. Maybe someone will

SinglePapa said:   that's reasonable. I guess a good deal would be found if someone discovered a $7.50 or lower offer. Maybe someone will
  I am sure the 1Sale.com did....and is passing the "savings" on to you!

That's also reasonable. But how do we get cheaper certificates?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014