• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

video card (15.07kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Awesome Best Deal, CT! Thank you.

Awesome. I had purchased this about a week or two again with the same deal. New rebate, so it looks like I'll take this one also.

Bought this right before xmas with same rebate.

Would this be worth adding this to my AMD A10 5800K system?

This is a great card, especially for the price.. but mind you I never received the rebate..

maseline98 said:   Would this be worth adding this to my AMD A10 5800K system?
  Heck no!
http://gfxbench.com/compare.jsp?D1=AMD+Radeon+HD+7660D&D2=ATI+Radeon+HD+5450&cols=2

great deal,thanks op

Got one.. have to put Serial# on rebate submission, so wait for card to arrive first. They hope you forget to submit 

Got one, thanks.

maseline98 said:   Would this be worth adding this to my AMD A10 5800K system?
  The AMD A10 5800k has an integrated video 'card' of a HD 7660D with a passmark ratting of 805.  The HD5450 has a passmark ratting of 230.  the 7660D is better.  This card is good for Pentium Core 2 Duo machines and older... not for the more recent Intel i3/i4/i5/i7 or more recent AMD machines.  What makes this card attractive to upgraders of older systems and particularly low profile systems is that it is very low power and so does not require a power supply upgrade like high end video cards do, yet it affords you to do some basic game play.  Also it does not have a fan to make noise or fail... 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014