Panasonic Nose Ear Trimmer with Light ER421KC - Newegg.com
Disclaimer
Panasonic Nose & Ear Trimmer with Light $10.99 with code EMCXWXN86 Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882103134 

• Wet/Dry
  • Built-in Light
  • Stainless Steel Blades

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Trimmer
Thanks ArtieLange
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Are you sure its definitely nose hair and not a different type of hair?    

j/k

HKSturboKid (Jan. 07, 2014 @ 6:34p) |

Gotta love Newegg!

TomPtz (Jan. 10, 2014 @ 1:52p) |

My favorite site for computer parts. Pretty much buy all of my computer parts there.

ArtieLange (Jan. 11, 2014 @ 5:30p) |

Make tufty ears a thing of the past! This precision wet/dry groomer quickly and safely trims unwanted hair. It has a powerful, smooth motor and its curved, hypo-allergenic stainless steel blades leave the proper amount of hairs for natural filtering. Safety cone guides hair into the blades and protects the skin from direct contact with the rotary blade system The unit is fully immersable for using in the shower and rinsing under running water and perfectly sized for travel. Uses one AA battery (not included). Look and feel your best!

Hypo-allergenic Stainless Steel Blades With the Panasonic ER421KC trimmer's curved hypoallergenic stainless steel blades, get rid of unwanted nose hair and ear hair easily. The safety cone guides the hair into the blades and protects your skin from direct contact with the rotary blade system.
Fully Immersible in Water Shave wet or dry using the Panasonic ER421KC nose and ear trimmer and simply rinse it clean under water!
Good Housekeeping Seal Since 1909, the experts at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute have been evaluating products to determine whether or not they perform as promised so that they can earn the Good Housekeeping Seal. Today, the Panasonic ER421KC carries the Seal and is backed by Good Housekeeping's two-year Limited Warranty as detailed in their Consumers' Policy.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it's $10.99 (not $10) after the code + tax. Pl correct post
good find nevertheless

Tufty ears? Hahaha. Sorry. Looks like a great deal. As a matter of fact, I know someone with 'tufty' ears who could use this!

onlypinkfloyd said:   it's $10.99 (not $10) after the code + tax. Pl correct post
good find nevertheless

Thanks I missed that.

MrsF said:   Tufty ears? Hahaha. Sorry. Looks like a great deal. As a matter of fact, I know someone with 'tufty' ears who could use this!
  I know a few people who could use this. Think I'll get a few and give it to them next Christmas.

ArtieLange said:   
MrsF said:   Tufty ears? Hahaha. Sorry. Looks like a great deal. As a matter of fact, I know someone with 'tufty' ears who could use this!
  I know a few people who could use this. Think I'll get a few and give it to them next Christmas.

Surely you are kidding. The reviews on this are not good at all. There will be better and/or cheaper available way before then. Already are!

better

cheaper

Nice find. Is this item robust?

geeviant said:   Nice find. Is this item robust?
  Thanks. Is it robust I don't know

geeviant said:   Nice find. Is this item robust?
  reviews

serenity22 said:   
ArtieLange said:   

Surely you are kidding. The reviews on this are not good at all. There will be better and/or cheaper available way before then. Already are!

better 

cheaper

Yeah there might be ones rated better but I think this is a pretty good deal. The panasonic I have works great. Plus on Amazon out of of 626 reviews it has a 3.4 out of 5 not to shabby. Thanks for your input though. Have a nice day

badsister said:   very mixed reviews.  $13.99 on Amazon.Panasonic ER421KC Nose & Facial Hair Trimmer with Grooming Light
  Yeah but you know people that have problems write alot negative reviews than people who like an item write positive reviews but your right there are mixed reviews. The thing that sells me is the Grooming Light awesome.

Thanks. Picked one for My Sweet Valentine.

HKSturboKid said:   Thanks. Picked one up for My Sweet Valentine.
  That makes me think of the time I went out with this woman. Absolutely beautiful way out of my league. So we meet up start talking everything going good then I notice this really long I mean long nose hair sticking out of her nose. I mean what do you do in a situation like that. I couldn't just tell her it was our first date I didn't want to embarrass her and everything was going good I really liked her.   

I'd highly suggest staying away from these rotary ones as they create a very fine hair dust within your nose etc. Go for something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-NT9130-D-Finer-Precision/d...

Tosunum said:   I'd highly suggest staying away from these rotary ones as they create a very fine hair dust within your nose etc. Go for something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-NT9130-D-Finer-Precision/d...
  This is the one I have it has a Vacuum System that whisks away hair clippings. Works pretty good.
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ER430K-Vacuum-Facial-Trimmer/dp/B000FYVOJC/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1389131037&sr=1-1&keywords=Panasonic+ER430K

Tosunum said:   I'd highly suggest staying away from these rotary ones as they create a very fine hair dust within your nose etc. Go for something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Norelco-NT9130-D-Finer-Precision/d...
  +1

Not bad at the usual $15

Side note: $1, 895.00/100g

serenity22 said:   
  +1

Not bad at the usual $15 

Thanks serenity22. This might be stupid but I've seen it on a couple of items on Amazon what does that $1, 895.00/100g mean?

Thanks - picked up one of these

ArtieLange said:   
serenity22 said:   
  +1

Not bad at the usual $15 

Thanks serenity22. This might be stupid but I've seen it on a couple of items on Amazon what does that $1, 895.00/100g mean?

That's what it says right next to the price. I'm guessing Amazon hires all the geniuses before they end up at Harvard or M.I.T.

Thats probably true

ArtieLange said:   
HKSturboKid said:   Thanks. Picked one up for My Sweet Valentine.
  That makes me think of the time I went out with this woman. Absolutely beautiful way out of my league. So we meet up start talking everything going good then I notice this really long I mean long nose hair sticking out of her nose. I mean what do you do in a situation like that. I couldn't just tell her it was our first date I didn't want to embarrass her and everything was going good I really liked her.   

Are you sure its definitely nose hair and not a different type of hair?    

j/k

Gotta love Newegg!

TomPtz said:   Gotta love Newegg!
 My favorite site for computer parts. Pretty much buy all of my computer parts there.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014