WD2

•  
  • $10 off orders over $25
  • $20 off orders over $50
  • $30 off orders over $75
  • $40 off orders over $100
  • $50 off orders over $125

Advance Auto Parts
Need a Advance Auto Parts coupon that earns 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

advance auto parts
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It won't let me use it now.

Argyll (Jan. 12, 2014 @ 12:07a) |

Deal is dead. According to their chat the code expired yesterday.

bd (Jan. 12, 2014 @ 6:16p) |

How often do they do a deal like this?

Argyll (Jan. 13, 2014 @ 4:25a) |

Staff Summary
  • Advance Auto Parts Coupons:
    AAP15OFF
    Save 15% On All Orders (expires 9/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Last month, my battery died and I was looking all over to find a deal for a good battery, and little did i know that Advanced had one. I've seen this around before, it's a great deal for those that need car parts.

I love when they have these deals. I got right/left rear struts and mounts + windshield wipers before using one of their codes for only $130. I did two separate transactions for each side of my car.

Just about time.
I'll see if my dealer would replace the battery for free or not. If not, this is a sweet deal.

Thank you. My car battery died yesterday so this helped in bringing the price down a lot.

Thanks, I need a car battery as well. If this winds up being cheaper than Costco I'll pick one up online and have them install it for me.

Got an estimate from Toyota to do a break and rotor job for almost 800 bucks. After I woke up from my coma I ordered all the parts from advanced auto using the 40 off 100...in total did three orders off 100 each and ended up paying 180 out the door with tax

2 things. Don't forget fat cash

And if you need a filler use the cotter pins hahah

thanks OP. I'm due for an oil change so this is good timing.

On 4 wiper blades totaling over $53 it only gives me $10 off. WTH?

I wish they would offer this as an instore coupon.  I need some mechanics gloves and really rather pay salestax than inflated S&H.

C320 said:   I wish they would offer this as an instore coupon.  I need some mechanics gloves and really rather pay salestax than inflated S&H.

Order $25 worth of stuff for $15 and pick it up in the store??

Do you also get the FW 4% CashBack?

shop discover offers 10%

50 off still live.

Thanks OP!

Argyll said:   Do you also get the FW 4% CashBack?

Nope cause FatCash is currently 5.5% for Advance

When do these expire?

WD1 just expired 1/1, so this WD2 should last for a while I guess

dead?

Mayflower330 said:   dead?
  It still works for me. Considering they just put it up today, it will probably be there a few days, if not a couple weeks.

OK, It seems the promotion code does not work for me (AZ), it said "Promotion code was successfully entered" but the price remained unchanged.

Got a $105.99 battery for $40 off $100 ... making it $66 + tax. Thanks OP, perfect timing as my car battery died today.

Saved me about $15 over buying an inferior battery elsewhere

great deals,thanks

thanks OP.  Finally got the pads/rotors that I've been putting off.  For those looking to use it multiple times, only one code per login (use guest checkout for subsequent purchases)

What is something really cheap to get me over the xx.99 to be able to use the coupon?

cotter pin do a search and sort by lowest price...I found one for .29

screenshot
Disclaimer
Mayflower330 said:   OK, It seems the promotion code does not work for me (AZ), it said "Promotion code was successfully entered" but the price remained unchanged.

I'm having the same problem in IL. Trying to order 50 to get 20 off and pick up in store. any suggestions??

Here is why,  "remember that we do have some excluded items : air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot or mark down Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil."

Awesome Deals!

jimmystang said:   
Mayflower330 said:   OK, It seems the promotion code does not work for me (AZ), it said "Promotion code was successfully entered" but the price remained unchanged.

I'm having the same problem in IL. Trying to order 50 to get 20 off and pick up in store. any suggestions??

Not sure if this applies to you but here's the "fine print" on another coupon usage: 

EXCLUSIONS AND RESTRICTIONS:
    Maximum savings discount is $50.
    Promotional codes are for single use only and have no cash value. Void where prohibited by law.
    Promotional codes and/or coupons apply to regular-priced merchandise only; sale and clearance items not eligible.
    Excludes select items and categories: air chucks, couplers and blow guns, air compressors, air hammers, commercial tools and equipment, electrical tools and testers, engine hoists/stands, floor jacks, generators, Hot Items, hydraulic fluid and motor oil.
    Offers exclude motor oil, gift cards, Hot Items and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials.
    Coupons are not combinable with any other promotional offers.
    Coupons are for single use only and have no cash value.

HTH.

BTW,  whenever their running this promo is the time we stock up on seafoam gas treatmt (absolutely the best) & other garagey supplies that we use throughout the year.

Bummer, should have read the fine print. Guess I'll just get my oil change supplies at wally world as usual.

jimmystang said:   Bummer, should have read the fine print. Guess I'll just get my oil change supplies at wally world as usual.

Before going to wally world, check out their oil change specials - competitive prices. Or view their online sales circular.

Can't remember offhand what their PM policy is.

Can you use this code more than once?

This is a great deal. Scheduled for battery replacement tomorrow. My mechanic (great team) uses Delco. They agreed the gold brand (with 3 - year replacement) to be very attractive @ $79 installed vs. his @ $140. Thanks Team Fat Wallet!

Tried to order wipers using the code and it turned out that they were already on sale so the code did not apply. Ordered a gallon of SeaFoam for $32 which is half the price of buying it pint by pint. It should last me a while.

Thanks OP

fiveoh said:   cotter pin do a search and sort by lowest price...I found one for .29
  Thank You

crack...this only in east coast right? I live in CA..I can't find a single store here

Their items are usually overpriced when you want to use these coupons. I know maybe not for everything, but I was just looking for an air filter, Advance Auto Parts price is $120.00 after coupon comes out to $80.00 Amazon regular price $69.00 with free shipping. Even if it takes $50.00 off it's a rip off when they make you think you are getting a good deal. Just my two cents.

Sweet deal.  Picked up a battery for the forklift.

Skipping 6 Messages...
How often do they do a deal like this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.