• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Was going to hold out to buy a battery for the car until after winter but since this came around I said why not now, brings price down to more of my liking, $90.11 installed. will go in tomorrow to get that done.

Edit: Nice deal, $89.03 for an Autocraft Gold Battery installed free in about 15 mins. time. I figured from what I was seeing I was going to have to pay $150.

stone08 said:   WD1 just expired 1/1, so this WD2 should last for a while I guess
  How often does Advanced Auto run this special?  Is this the only time of year or is it a regular event?  I searched the forums for WD1 and found a s*similar* deal but there was only a 1 day lifespan between the post and the expiration: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1329187/ 

thanks op saved $50 and got the 5.5% CB

It won't let me use it now.

Deal is dead. According to their chat the code expired yesterday.

How often do they do a deal like this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014