• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nordstrom has Floppy Disk Shaped Sticky Notes (Blue) on sale for $6.98 with free shipping.

Nordstrom
Need a Nordstrom coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

sticky notes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did you see the manufacturers name ?

They are imported and by Suck UK. Here's some more specs:

• 3 1/2" x 3 3/4".
  • Three pads with 50 notes per pad.

High density or low?

360 kB

By now, Mega Density and there is no write protection notch!

However, the real capacity of each pad depend on how large you write.  It can range from "1 Byte" (if you write a large letter) to .....(I don't know how many small dots (.) can you put on 1 pad). 

By the way, I still have single side and double sided 5 1/4" and 3 1/2" disks, an 8" disk, and some unused (brand new) zip disks.  

I was about to pull the trigger on this, when I changed my mind because of the ergonomics.

If you're going to be sitting for many hours at a work station, then you want to spend most of your time looking straight ahead. If you need a multiple monitor set up, then the best ergonomics will have three/five/nine monitors, with the most used documents/apps in the center monitor.

I think it is a new product, it used to be a non-sticky note which you have to stick it yourself. Great price.

too expensive for 3 packs of 50. Cool item, but not a good deal.

Holy cow that's awesome, I had to read this a few times, i just wasen't catching it lol!! i was thinking floppy discs really? wow...

But it finally sunk in, and i was like Genius!!!

green for op but still got bunch of blank floppies I can write on.

Say, what's a floppy disk?

XYNZ said:   I was about to pull the trigger on this, when I changed my mind because of the ergonomics.

If you're going to be sitting for many hours at a work station, then you want to spend most of your time looking straight ahead. If you need a multiple monitor set up, then the best ergonomics will have three/five/nine monitors, with the most used documents/apps in the center monitor.

This has absolutely nothing to do with your monitors unless you place sticky notes on the screen. Don't worry about your monitors for this deal!

i don't think any of my floppy disks can still be read--even if i can find a floppy disk driver for it. but i'm pretty sure most of their notes can still be read--with out glasses!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014