• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Rocketfish LAN Adapter (Ethernet to USB) for Nintendo Wii or Wii U for $4. Free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders of $25 and up. Limit 5 per customer.

"Get your Nintendo Wii system connected to the Internet with this LAN adapter. The adapter connects to your existing router with the included 6' Ethernet cable, creating a high-speed LAN Internet connection for your Wii via a USB 2.0 connection. Hop online with no wireless network required and maximize the fun of your Wii system."

• Connects your Wii system to the Internet with no wireless network required
  • USB 2.0 connection provides a high-speed LAN Internet connection
  • Included 6' Ethernet cable connects easily to your existing router
  • Internet service required, not included
  • 10M/100M self-reacting transmission speed
  • LED indicator notifies you of connection and transmission

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP.

Just hooked up to my Win8.1 ultrabook and it's recognized as Asix ax88772 usb2.0 to fast ethernet adapter with... (more)

likethemcheap (Jan. 11, 2014 @ 5:32p) |

That is awesome. TBH when I posted this I had no idea that it was such a versatile little thing. I'm glad it's working o... (more)

heyyl0w (Jan. 12, 2014 @ 12:27p) |

Ethics?  How is buying something "screwing" someone that "needed one"?

Who is less ethical:
The guy that buys 10 but needs... (more)

Technologist (Jan. 15, 2014 @ 5:54p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great in 4 1

Looks like you can use it for a Windows PC as well; Nice, since the last one of these I bought was $13 for a no-name model at Fry's.

Drivers/Instruction link

Also good for older TiVo boxes with USB bot not Ethernet.

sorry

tommythe said:   sold out    I was only  able to get  20 of them  would have bought 100+ for that price and resale

way to be a d-bag and ruin it for others. and by the way, it's not out of stock, i just got one

Really good price. Also has great reviews

Nice! In for one for store pickup. Thanks, op!

I wonder if this will work with my Galaxy S3 and an OTG cable???

OOS on-line:

tried to ship and got: Sold Out: Rocketfish™ - LAN Adapter for Nintendo Wii This item has been removed from your order.

Its still in stock for me and when I choose shipping I get: Estimated to Arrive: Fri., Jan 17 - Wed., Jan 22.

jdelisa said:   OOS on-line:

tried to ship and got: Sold Out: Rocketfish™ - LAN Adapter for Nintendo Wii This item has been removed from your order.

I still have the options for both in-store pickup and free shipping.

Looks like its back in stock for online ship. Maybe they canceled the orders of the people ordering a ton? Says limit 5.

Limit 5 per customer.

Thanks guys. I will add this to the original post

Honestly I'm surprised that they have any left in stock at all with this low of a price. Also I can't stand people who order a ton of deal items to resell on eBay.

My 5 shipped yesterday... needed a filler to get free shipping.

I only NEEDED 1 (maybe 2, if these truly work with Windows PCs or TiVo; keep a spare on-hand in-case I need a quick connection).

ArtieLange said:   Honestly I'm surprised that they have any left in stock at all with this low of a price. Also I can't stand people who order a ton of deal items to resell on eBay.
I can't stand people who suggest to me what I'm allowed to do with my own money.

tooloud said:   
[q=ArtieLange;1823, t8714]Honestly I'm surprised that they have any left in stock at all with this low of a price. Also I can't stand people who order a ton of deal items to resell on eBay.

I can't stand people who suggest to me what I'm allowed to do with my own money.

It is a matter of ethics...some people just have a better values than others....but hey, if making a few bucks on each unit makes you happy so that you can screw someone that needed one and could have got it at a good price, more power to you...

Dont mind me...just buying 600 for family and friends....

//ThatEbayer

Thanks OP.

Just hooked up to my Win8.1 ultrabook and it's recognized as Asix ax88772 usb2.0 to fast ethernet adapter without any issues.

likethemcheap said:   Thanks OP.

Just hooked up to my Win8.1 ultrabook and it's recognized as Asix ax88772 usb2.0 to fast ethernet adapter without any issues.

That is awesome. TBH when I posted this I had no idea that it was such a versatile little thing. I'm glad it's working out for so many of you.

spacejamz said:   
tooloud said:   
[q=ArtieLange;1823, t8714]Honestly I'm surprised that they have any left in stock at all with this low of a price. Also I can't stand people who order a ton of deal items to resell on eBay.

It is a matter of ethics...some people just have a better values than others....but hey, if making a few bucks on each unit makes you happy so that you can screw someone that needed one and could have got it at a good price, more power to you...
  Ethics?  How is buying something "screwing" someone that "needed one"?

Who is less ethical:
The guy that buys 10 but needs all 10, 
The guy that buys 2 and needs only 1,
The guy that cries he can't get one, but didn't really NEED one, just wanted one?

And last i checked, capitalism is ALWAYS at odds with communism.  next you'll be asking people to donate their extra ones to those that missed the deal....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014