QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Free Kindle Book- Have a New Husband by Friday: How to Change His Attitude, Behavior & Communication in 5 Days (was $14)

First page
1 of 3
remick
1/8/14 6:07 AM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NF6ASY 

4.2 out of 5 stars  (138 customer reviews)

Have a new husband by Friday? Is that even possible? Dr. Kevin Leman says it is. The New York Times bestselling author and self-help guru shows even the most frustrated wife how she can have a new husband by Friday. Leman reminds any wife that if what she's doing to get better behavior out of her husband isn't working now, it never will. So it's time for a change. That means it's time to change her own patterns of behavior. Here's how Leman suggests she handle it day to day:



Also free at the time of posting

How To Get A Man To Commit: Lock Down Magnetic Tips To Have Your Man By Your Side Forever
http://www.amazon.com/How-Get-Man-Commit-relationship-ebook/dp/B...

Relationship Workshop: How to have a successful relationship that lasts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0D3NQQ
WikiPost
1/8/14 6:07 AM
Have a New Husband [ image/jpeg - 16.85kB ]
tougher
1/8/14 7:03 AM
I could make it only two steps:
1) Arrive naked
2) bring food
gpmanatan
1/8/14 7:42 AM
Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.
Deals4mykids
1/8/14 7:46 AM
$5? its free!
Deals4mykids
1/8/14 7:47 AM
gpmanatan said:   

Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.


  5 DAYS!!!
Marvinomatic
1/8/14 7:52 AM
Sure! No 1: Get Divorced!
        No 2: Marry your Dog!

*Dogs don't cry.

*Dogs love it when your friends come over.

*Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.

*Dogs think you sing great.

*Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.

*Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.

*A dog's parents never visit.

*Dogs love long car trips.

*Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

*Dogs don't hate their bodies.

*Dogs never criticize.

*Dogs don't worry about germs.

*Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever loved.

*A dog would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.

*You never have to wait for a dog. They're ready to go 24 hours a day.

*Dogs don't borrow your shirts.

*Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

And the best reason of all: *Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public!
tougher
1/8/14 8:16 AM
Very well said, but what happens when you get horny? Marry your hands?

Marvinomatic said:   

Sure! No 1: Get Divorced!
        No 2: Marry your Dog!

*Dogs don't cry.

*Dogs love it when your friends come over.

*Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.

*Dogs think you sing great.

*Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.

*Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.

*A dog's parents never visit.

*Dogs love long car trips.

*Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

*Dogs don't hate their bodies.

*Dogs never criticize.

*Dogs don't worry about germs.

*Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever loved.

*A dog would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.

*You never have to wait for a dog. They're ready to go 24 hours a day.

*Dogs don't borrow your shirts.

*Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

And the best reason of all: *Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public!


 
gpmanatan
1/8/14 8:56 AM
Deals4mykids said:   


gpmanatan said:   

Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.


  5 DAYS!!!


  See.... it's hard work to change a man.  We read what we want to read.  
nomonies
1/8/14 9:06 AM
A wise one once said: A man marries a woman expecting they won't change and a woman marries a man expecting they will change. Both are wrong.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:








You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
Loading...