• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009NF6ASY 

4.2 out of 5 stars  (138 customer reviews)

Have a new husband by Friday? Is that even possible? Dr. Kevin Leman says it is. The New York Times bestselling author and self-help guru shows even the most frustrated wife how she can have a new husband by Friday. Leman reminds any wife that if what she's doing to get better behavior out of her husband isn't working now, it never will. So it's time for a change. That means it's time to change her own patterns of behavior. Here's how Leman suggests she handle it day to day:



Also free at the time of posting

How To Get A Man To Commit: Lock Down Magnetic Tips To Have Your Man By Your Side Forever
http://www.amazon.com/How-Get-Man-Commit-relationship-ebook/dp/B...

Relationship Workshop: How to have a successful relationship that lasts
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E0D3NQQ

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Have a New Husband
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
What are you supposed to do with the old husband?

tightpapa (Jan. 08, 2014 @ 4:43p) |

If my wife tried to change me, she'd be looking for a new husband in 5 days....

Technologist (Jan. 08, 2014 @ 5:52p) |

Craigslist?

StevenColorado (Jan. 21, 2014 @ 11:11a) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I could make it only two steps:
1) Arrive naked
2) bring food

Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.

$5? its free!

gpmanatan said:   Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.
  5 DAYS!!!

Sure! No 1: Get Divorced!
        No 2: Marry your Dog!

*Dogs don't cry.

*Dogs love it when your friends come over.

*Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.

*Dogs think you sing great.

*Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.

*Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.

*A dog's parents never visit.

*Dogs love long car trips.

*Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

*Dogs don't hate their bodies.

*Dogs never criticize.

*Dogs don't worry about germs.

*Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever loved.

*A dog would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.

*You never have to wait for a dog. They're ready to go 24 hours a day.

*Dogs don't borrow your shirts.

*Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

And the best reason of all: *Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public!

Very well said, but what happens when you get horny? Marry your hands?

Marvinomatic said:   Sure! No 1: Get Divorced!
        No 2: Marry your Dog!

*Dogs don't cry.

*Dogs love it when your friends come over.

*Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.

*Dogs think you sing great.

*Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.

*Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.

*A dog's parents never visit.

*Dogs love long car trips.

*Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

*Dogs don't hate their bodies.

*Dogs never criticize.

*Dogs don't worry about germs.

*Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever loved.

*A dog would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.

*You never have to wait for a dog. They're ready to go 24 hours a day.

*Dogs don't borrow your shirts.

*Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

And the best reason of all: *Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public!

 

Deals4mykids said:   
gpmanatan said:   Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.
  5 DAYS!!!

  See.... it's hard work to change a man.  We read what we want to read.  

A wise one once said: A man marries a woman expecting they won't change and a woman marries a man expecting they will change. Both are wrong.

tougher said:   I could make it only two steps:
1) Arrive naked
2) bring food

  Don't forget the beer

The thread is 3 hours old and beer has not been mentioned yet.

Bagofchips said:   The thread is 3 hours old and beer has not been mentioned yet.
  It was mentioned 2 minutes ago.

According to Phil Robinson of Duck Dynasty you have to marry him before he is 15 if you want to mold him to your ways.

gpmanatan said:   Super Green. $5 to change a husband's attitude is a deal of the century.
  How many days to change a wife's reading comprehension?
How many days to get a wife to understand the different between dollars and days?

Interesting....must find the time to read this.

tougher said:   Very well said, but what happens when you get horny? Marry your hands?
 
Marvinomatic said:   Sure! No 1: Get Divorced!
        No 2: Marry your Dog!

*Dogs don't cry.

*Dogs love it when your friends come over.

*Dogs don't care if you use their shampoo.

*Dogs think you sing great.

*Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.

*Dogs like it when you leave lots of things on the floor.

*A dog's parents never visit.

*Dogs love long car trips.

*Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking for directions.

*Dogs don't hate their bodies.

*Dogs never criticize.

*Dogs don't worry about germs.

*Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you ever loved.

*A dog would rather have you buy them a hamburger dinner than a lobster one.

*You never have to wait for a dog. They're ready to go 24 hours a day.

*Dogs don't borrow your shirts.

*Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.

And the best reason of all: *Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public!


  Yes!
Have you ever heard of Palm-ela Left?
lol

ideal10 said:   Interesting....must find the time to read this.
  Especially if the five days begins from the day of download, rather than the day of reading.

I could make it 3 steps for the reader:
1) Lose 20 lbs
2) Get a job
3) Cook dinner

A book about makeovers written by a guy?

What are you supposed to do with the old husband?

If my wife tried to change me, she'd be looking for a new husband in 5 days....

tightpapa said:   What are you supposed to do with the old husband?
  Craigslist?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014