• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer
Disclaimer
Amazon (sold by FanSports) has the Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer on sale for $12.49 with Free Super Saver Shipping.

I could of used 30 of these over the last few days. This is the lowest price I've seen on these.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can these be safely used in pants' pockets?

Is there an equivalent foot warmer?

I actually own this. Uses a good amt of fluid each use, but lasts hours and hours. Would totally be fine in pocket. Heats an element inside, then a cover is on top of that, and 2 more covers outside of that.

Comes with a cloth pouch you place it in and doesn't get 'hot' but gets and stays warm.

My son talked about someone having one of these at a football game. Ive been trying to find one (but really had no idea what I was looking for). Thx!

this looks cool n 4 1

Tuba2 said:   Amazon has the Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer (Black) on sale for 7.49 + $4.99 shipping = $12.48.

I could of used 30 of these over the last few days. This is the lowest price I've seen on these.

Sold by Fan Sports through Amazon for those that are seeing the $14.23 price from Amazon direct. Look over to the "More buying choices" option to get the $7.49 price.

turbotwo said:   
Tuba2 said:   Amazon has the Zippo A-Frame Chrome Hand Warmer (Black) on sale for 7.49 + $4.99 shipping = $12.48.

Sold by Fan Sports through Amazon for those that are seeing the $14.23 price from Amazon direct. Look over to the "More buying choices" option to get the $7.49 price.

Thanks turbotwo for helping everyone get the right deal.  The price is fluctuating from both Amazon and Fan Sports right now and both have changed their prices up. I'm seeing $12.59 from Fan Sports right now.  

it's $12.49 for the silver at Amazon now.

zettler said:   it's $12.49 for the silver at Amazon now.
  Thanks zettler I added that to the deal!

Thanks OP. I'm in So Cal where its 75 degrees today, but maybe I'll use it on a night out where its around the 40's...haha!

Nice find!

Can anyone say if the zippo fluid on Amazon is a decent price? Or just buy Ronsonol (sp) locally? Been a while since I cared about zippo fluid.

kcaz007 said:   I actually own this. Uses a good amt of fluid each use, but lasts hours and hours. Would totally be fine in pocket. Heats an element inside, then a cover is on top of that, and 2 more covers outside of that.

Comes with a cloth pouch you place it in and doesn't get 'hot' but gets and stays warm.

Thank you.  It is always great when a product owner of a deal adds their own POV, at least it really helps me to get in on a good deal or avoid a bad one.  Could you or anyone else speak of whether there is a detectable odor or smell of lighter fluid while using this?  Mainly when used indoors?

deleted double post.  it was cloned i tell ya!

thanks! in for some...
Not terribly smelly if you take care when filling.
After a little break in time, they seem to ease up
on fumes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014