• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

LG 47LN5200
Disclaimer
Best Buy has the LG 47" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV on sale for $399.99 with free shipping.

• 47" (1920 x 1080) Display
  • 1080p Vertical Resolution
  • 60Hz Screen Refresh Rate
  • Two (2) HDMI Inputs
  • 20W Speaker Output Power
  • 1-Yr. Limited Warranty

Review: 4.6/5 stars based on 46 customer reviews at Best Buy REVIEW LINK

Next lowest price on Google Products is $499.00 via Adorama

LINKYYYYY

Member Summary

LED
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal! I paid the same for an Insignia 50in around Black Friday - same 1080p & 60Hz.

same price as the 50' Toshiba i got last wk. wondering how the quality compares

Note: Not a smart TV. But still a good price if you don't need that functionality.

javajoejava said:   Note: Not a smart TV. But still a good price if you don't need that functionality.
  this is a pro, not a con

Excellent price for a LG LED. I own two LG's and the older one still runs like new over 4 years now

only 60hz refresh rate though..

The source you are watching will all be at 60hz or less, so anything higher is a marketing gimmick and a waste of money as you won't see any difference (contrary to what the marketers try to tell you).

raagarwa said:   The source you are watching will all be at 60hz or less, so anything higher is a marketing gimmick and a waste of money as you won't see any difference (contrary to what the marketers try to tell you).

I have both 60Hz and 120Hz LCDs, and there is a perceptible difference for any HD source.  I know others remark about it as well.  It's hard to describe, but if you are used to regularly watching 60Hz, and then start watching 120Hz, you perceive differences in the image motion.  Personally, I don't think it is at all critical, because I never feel 60Hz is lacking picture quality (for that matter, I am happy with 720P).  I think most viewers' eyes quickly adjust to the whatever refresh rate they're watching, until it feels "normal."

borges said:   
javajoejava said:   Note: Not a smart TV. But still a good price if you don't need that functionality.
  this is a pro, not a con

More details here: LG Admits Its Smart TVs Spy on Users, Promises Fix 

I have a 2007 42 inch .Still works great

raagarwa said:   The source you are watching will all be at 60hz or less, so anything higher is a marketing gimmick and a waste of money as you won't see any difference (contrary to what the marketers try to tell you).

My Panasonic plasma disagrees with you.

I bought this last month from WalMart at this price.  It's a great TV.

499 now... price went up!

well, 60HZ LED

This deal is back alive!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014