• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

BELKIN F9H220-TVL-DL 2 Outlets 540 joule Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel
Disclaimer
BELKIN 2 Outlets 540 joule Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel Plug $3.99 shipped with Code EMCPWWP78 at Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812107466 

• 2 Outlets
  • 540 joule
  • Hidden Swivel Plug

Member Summary
Power surges and lightning strikes are not the only things that can damage your electronic equipment. Simply switching appliances on and off can create electrical imbalances that cause cumulative, permanent damage to your computers, peripherals, and electronic equipment.

The Belkin Travel Surge Protector safeguards your valuable equipment from these power surges with two surge protected outlets while you travel and features a hidden swivel plug that folds away for compact and snag-free storage. It will also provide complete data line protection through the telephone RJ11 and network/broadband Ethernet RJ45 combo jack.

Portability The pivoting, hidden swivel plug folds away for compact storage and prevents the plug from damaging your case.

Compatibility The Belkin Travel Surge Protector F9H220-TVL features two surge protected outlets and works with all laptops that use a standard AC plug.

Versatile Protection The Belkin Travel Surge Protector protects your valuable equipment from power surges and lightning strikes with 540 joules. It also safeguards your RJ11 phone line, or RJ45 Ethernet network line with a surge protected combo jack. Grounded and protection indicators show if the surge protector is properly grounded and working.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks!

Your welcome. I hope you like it. Have a nice day.

Thanks OP, added to my travel devices.

Your welcome nice thing to have with you when you travel.

This alone increases The Deal •Comes with a $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty     
When I had to make a clain they wanted  a diagram of how the equipment was connected and the unit , it avoided using homeowners   Lightning strike  wiped out a belkin router  and parts of my PC   

Lot of 2 Triple Outlet Grounded Cube Electric Wall 3 Way Tap Power Adapter New | eBay
Disclaimer
If surge protection isn't important, I'd recommend the following 3-outlet cube (2 pack) for $4.99:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331070917919

It's smaller than OP's, has 3 outlets, and is $2.50 per unit. Useful at airports, offices, conferences, cafes, etc, where the outlets are occupied: Simply ask if you can plug in and share the outlet. It has saved my battery charging needs several times.

Awesome thanks Dotbody.  I have been looking for one of these.  was hoping for something with a  bit of a cord but this will work for travel.

Gotta love Newegg!

Sure do. Neweggs the best

Green for the deal.  Unfortunately, it shows as sold out. Maybe it'll come back in stock later.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014