• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Continuing thru 1/25/14.

FREE after easy rebate and with coupon ($25.99 - $4.99 coupon - $21 SER = FAR/AC)
Staples® 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 5-ream case.
Item no. 990176. (available in-store only)
Coupon code: 38874
Limit 2

http://www.staples.com/coupons 

Product: Staples 8.5 x 11 copy paper, 5-ream case 
Rebate reward: $21.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card 
Learn more about the Rebate Visa Prepaid Card 

Purchase dates: 01-19-2014 through 01-25-2014
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: Get a $21 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on Staples 8.5 x 11 Inch Copy Paper 5 Ream Case (SKU 990176) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:
13-81948

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Staples Copy Paper (55.62kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

RED 5-Ream Half Case Copy Paper (4.80kB)
Thanks Wizard83
Disclaimer

wrong pic on coupon (63.79kB)
Thanks labboypro
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
opposite of rl-peen

ShakuniMama (Jan. 25, 2014 @ 12:50p) |

LMGTFY link

brusbrother (Jan. 25, 2014 @ 1:02p) |

RE:e-peeninternet slang for ego, pride, or attitude in the virtual world. long standing net definition for the age old "... (more)

yesidonoitall (Jan. 25, 2014 @ 1:12p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
And you can go for 2 of them.....

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   And you can go for 2 of them.....
OP says Limit 2.  

rated:
Valid in U.S. stores only. - B&M

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
OP says Limit 2.  

Yes

rated:
What's the OOP?

rated:
serenity22 said:   What's the OOP?
  oop is
out of pocket

rated:
Dear Staples:

5 reams is 5 reams. 5 reams is not a case, it's half a case. A case of paper is always 10 reams. If it's 5 reams, call it something else. Don't put 5 reams and case in the same sentence.

Sincerely,
GMY

rated:
serenity22 said:   What's the OOP?
 $25.99 - $4.99 coupon (in OP) = $21 OOP - $21 SER 

rated:
GMY said:   Dear Staples:

5 reams is 5 reams. 5 reams is not a case, it's half a case. A case of paper is always 10 reams. If it's 5 reams, call it something else. Don't put 5 reams and case in the same sentence.

Sincerely,
GMY

A case is whatever one wants to call it.
When I was a kid, a case of beer was 48 cans..
Now it is 1/2 of that.

Back then a case of motor oil was twice the size it is now.
I dont think there is any isze case of motor oil now.

rated:

Sincerely,
GMY

Add to your memo: 400 sheets of Pastels is 400 sheets of Pastels, not a ream.  A ream is always 500 sheets ... 

rated:
Dear Staples:

Also, 400 sheets of Pastels is 400 sheets of Pastels, not a ream. A ream is always 500 sheets. Don't put 400 sheets and ream in the same sentence.

Sincerely,
GMY

rated:

Also, 400 sheets of Pastels is 400 sheets of Pastels, not a ream. A ream is always 500 sheets.

Sincerely,
GMY

What is the issue?
==============================FREE
after easy rebate and with coupon.Staples® 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 5-ream case.Item no. 990176.Coupon code: 47195

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   What is the issue?
It's midnight, or later, and GMY can't fall asleep (or s/he is at work and is bored).

rated:
Calling it a case is indicating the 5 reems are in an outer box.
There could even be a 3 reem case.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
OP says Limit 2.  

and SER so can use $40 ink rewards ...good was waiting to use month end expiring ones

rated:
invisible said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
OP says Limit 2.  

and SER so can use $40 ink rewards ...good was waiting to use month end expiring ones

How do you get to $40? Each one is $9.49.. .

rated:
chatterbox22 said:   
invisible said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
OP says Limit 2.  

Half cases - 5 reams are $25.99 - $5 coupon = $21 x 2 = $42.

rated:
chatterbox22 said:   
invisible said:   
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
OP says Limit 2.  

What $9.49? I am talking of using ink rewards as this is $21 after instant coupon x2 = $42 OOP so can use $40 rewards towards that

rated:
2 cases @ $25.99 ea = $51.98
- $10/$50 for signing up for emails
- $4.99/1 x 2
= $10 MM less tax except for yesidonoitall

half cases are a lot easier on my back

rated:
Even though the specs on the RED copy paper are a little lower brightness than the Blue Multi-Purpose we have used it several times with no complaints. Also the 5-Ream plastic wrapped Half Case is a little easier to handle than a full box case.

rated:
Wizard83 said:   Even though the specs on the RED copy paper are a little lower brightness than the Blue Multi-Purpose we have used it several times with no complaints. Also the 5-Ream plastic wrapped Half Case is a little easier to handle than a full box case.
  I'd say it is twice as easy to handle.

rated:
Thanks for adding the PDF copy ... online version not available for me this morning at www.staples.com/coupons

rated:
FatRick said:   Thanks for adding the PDF copy ... online version not available for me this morning at www.staples.com/coupons
  Works for me. 2nd column, 3rd one down. Picture is not correct which is why some people do not think the coupon is there.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
FatRick said:   Thanks for adding the PDF copy ... online version not available for me this morning at www.staples.com/coupons
  Works for me. 2nd column, 3rd one down. Picture is not correct which is why some people do not think the coupon is there.

Yep ... saw that comment on another thread and was just coming back to correct myself!
No coupon for the individual HM ream (122408) to make it FAR, however.
Any idea when Rewards vouchers will be available this month?

rated:
FatRick said:   
mathfaster said:   

Yep ... saw that comment on another thread and was just coming back to correct myself!

On Tuesday.

rated:
Will two (2) coupons be required along with two (2) different transactions to max out the SER?

rated:
afrugal1 said:   Will two (2) coupons be required along with two (2) different transactions to max out the SER?
  One coupon for each half case. You could do it all in one transaction as the coupon says limit 2.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Calling it a case is indicating the 5 reems are in an outer box.
There could even be a 3 reem case.

Make sure you don't get reemed by any of those reams. That would hurt!

rated:
FatRick said:   
mathfaster said:   

Just answered this in another thread. For probably the last year or so, IF you log out of your Rewards account you will see the Rewards issue date in the left hand side. Rewards usually updates the issue date around a week before they are issued every month.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   2 cases @ $25.99 ea = $51.98
- $10/$50 for signing up for emails
- $4.99/1 x 2
= $10 MM less tax except for yesidonoitall

half cases are a lot easier on my back

Bumping in case someone missed it. Using a $10/$50 would net yesi $10.

rated:
[q=mathfaster;18244454 said]  Just answered this in another thread. For probably the last year or so, IF you log out of your Rewards account you will see the Rewards issue date in the left hand side. Rewards usually updates the issue date around a week before they are issued every month.

Cool; thanks.  Looks like I will wait until later this week to make my purchases.
~~If you've earned qualifying Rewards, you'll receive them via email on January 16 or in home between January 25 – February 1, 2014.

rated:
mathfaster said:   

Thanks math - Staples is going incognito by not showing the red 1/2 case.

Dano

rated:
When I was a kid a basket case meant a basket case today a bascket case still means basket case. In any case (pardon the pun), a basket case is still a basket case.              

rated:
Anyone dealt with the rebate Visa pre-paid card before with Staples? How long is the wait and are any fees associated with the card? Thanks in advance for helpful responses.

rated:
crazyjaney6 said:   Anyone dealt with the rebate Visa pre-paid card before with Staples? How long is the wait and are any fees associated with the card? Thanks in advance for helpful responses.
  No fees initially for first 12 months? Cannot remember. Read the insert that comes with the card to know for sure. Rebate Visa cards usually come a few days to a week earlier than check rebates. Standard 4-6 week wait for rebates. Read the rebate offer to know for sure as it can vary by rebate offer.

rated:
crazyjaney6 said:   Anyone dealt with the rebate Visa pre-paid card before with Staples? How long is the wait and are any fees associated with the card? Thanks in advance for helpful responses.
  When the card is offered, I have never seen a rebate that when doing it online you cannot opt for a check.

If you go for the card, it will have your name on it and the amount good for

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   When the card is offered, I have never seen a rebate that when doing it online you cannot opt for a check.
Did you have a nice long Thanksgiving nap?  

Rebate amount < $10 (per item) = Check
Rebate amount > $10 (per item) = Prepaid Card

Starting around Black Friday, there is no longer any option to select PayPal, Gift Card, Check, or Prepaid Card.  

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
yesidonoitall said:   When the card is offered, I have never seen a rebate that when doing it online you cannot opt for a check.
Did you have a nice long Thanksgiving nap?  

Rebate amount < $10 (per item) = Check
Rebate amount > $10 (per item) = Prepaid Card

Starting around Black Friday, there is no longer any option to select PayPal, Gift Card, Check, or Prepaid Card.  

Have you done the online redemption to say you are correct?

Skipping 146 Messages...
rated:
RE:e-peeninternet slang for ego, pride, or attitude in the virtual world. long standing net definition for the age old "bigger penis" arguement."SW III was nothing but a bunch of Lucas e-p33n."

"I just slaughtered 28 people in that game of Battlefield 2 and never died. Man my e-p33n feels huge."

How did you know? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014