• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1200 water bottles at your door. Worth it if you work for a non profit that feeds the hungry. Or if you want a years worth of water.

Online and BM

Link: http://www.officedepot.com/mb/skupage.do?skuid=620007

Edit: I am pretty hung over and had to edit this post 3 times lol so if there is a math error, someone here will correct it. But this is a good deal.

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

24 pack Nestle water
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone got there order yet? My order status says "Held Dropship"

jaredb03 (Jan. 16, 2014 @ 6:18p) |

An OD will not give rain checks

tightpapa (Jan. 18, 2014 @ 9:09p) |

I got my order. It took a little while but I have a lot of water lol. Great for me since I'm a jobless college student.

JediHai (Feb. 17, 2014 @ 1:24a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks - but currently out of stock online

OOS for me

I'm still showing in stock. Hmmmm

JediHai said:   1200 water bottles at your door.

Fuzzy math. It is 600 bottles. still a good deal.

jaredb03 said:   JediHai said:   1200 water bottles at your door.

Liked I said, I'm pretty hung over lol

Anyways mine showed out of stock, but for some reason I redid the order again and it went through. Just finished ordering 10 seconds before posting this message.

JediHai said:   
jaredb03 said:   
JediHai said:   1200 water bottles at your door.

Liked I said, I'm pretty hung over lol

Anyways mine showed out of stock, but for some reason I redid the order again and it went through. Just finished ordering 10 seconds before posting this message.

You must have bought them out. lol

this is a hot wet deal

This was posted on Facebook as well. There should be an option for "Ship when available," that would still make this deal alive.

Remember, this is tap water that is bottled, it is not spring water.

jpessin3 said:   Remember, this is tap water that is bottled, it is not spring water.
  Purified tap water

I got to the point of ordering on backorder, but it doesn't seem to want to actually apply the coupon discount, despite the coupon being applied.  Has anyone else seen this issue?

You are welcome...http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1332645/m18244462/#m18...
My post in the above thread for 25 cases earlier this morning was tongue-in-cheek.. Guess alot of folks aee ordeing 25 cases..  Office Depot delivery guys are going to have a bad Monday 1

robby69 said:   You are welcome...http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1332645/m18244462/#m18... 
My post in the above thread for 25 cases earlier this morning was tongue-in-cheek.. Guess alot of folks aee ordeing 25 cases..  Office Depot delivery guys are going to have a bad Monday 1

Could be worse.  I remember a deal from around a decade ago when I was still in school for water, only this one required a filler to put it over the free shipping threshold.  Pretty much everyone chose a 99 cent pack of paperclips that ended up being shipped separately from the water.  So AFTER delivering all the water, the poor delivery guy had to come back another day to hand me a single pack of paperclips.

Says limit of two, btw

Who classified this as an expired deal? People on Facebook and Instagram are still getting them. Plus it's not online only.

This deal makes me moist.

yes

I just ordered 40 cases. I can't wait to see a palette of water sitting in my driveway when I get home from work in a couple of days!

I hate to go there, but this deal is extremely ungreen in the ecological sense. Unless you just had a big chemical spill contaminating your water supply, it's still cheaper and better to use a water filter (e.g., pitcher) and a refillable bottle.

Just ordered 25 cases. Green for you OP

Just ordered in NE Florida. Scheduled to arrive on Tuesday! Great price. Basically go through a case a week anyway, so 25 cases is just stocking up.
Might not be environmentally green, but I would have bought it anyway. Simply prefer the recyclable bottles.

bsg75 said:   I hate to go there, but this deal is extremely ungreen in the ecological sense. Unless you just had a big chemical spill contaminating your water supply, it's still cheaper and better to use a water filter (e.g., pitcher) and a refillable bottle.

If I would have gotten here earlier today, this would have been a great way to boost my donation to a local charity collecting water for people in WV.

https://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/594511/W...

I'm getting this now: Sorry, you have exceeded the purchase quantity of 2 for item 0620007. Please update your cart.

Anyone got there order yet? My order status says "Held Dropship"

An OD will not give rain checks

I got my order. It took a little while but I have a lot of water lol. Great for me since I'm a jobless college student.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014