• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SanDisk Connect 32GB Wireless Flash Drive SDWS2-032G-E57
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Connect-Wireless-Flash-SDWS2-032G-E57/dp/B00DBX371C
The deal is for Kindle Fire owners. It should show up on their offers page. The link is just to show what the offer is for.

Member Summary

SanDisk 32gb wireless drive
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
The deal is for Kindle Fire owners. It should show up on their offers page. The OP link is just to show what the offer is for.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm confused on what exactly this deal is. Can you shed some light?

Kindle owners get special offers when they use their device. This wireless flash drive was $59.99, on sale for $20. Kind of like a gold box, or flash sale. However, it is sold out (1000 units under 10 minutes).

I'm confused too. I have 2 kindle fire hdx's and don't see the deal.

It was not sold out. I just grabbed one two minutes ago.

Is this both a USB wireless adapter *AND* a flash drive? If so, ok, kinda cool but it may be a security issue if you mistakenly use it in the workplace with the wireless on. Can't think any security manager would be too happy.

Good device, just keep it at home.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014