Voting History
rated:

E.P. Carrillo Short Run Cubra Toro - Cigars International
Disclaimer

Member Summary

cigars
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I chose this E.P Carrillo in stead which is also on sale: $25.41/box of 10

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/66216/e-p-carrillo-s...

Just got my e.p Carrillo short run cigars. They have mold or fungus on them. I also did not receive the free lighter they advertised with a $125 minimum purchase. Buyer beware I will never buy from this website again.

Anavrin said:   Just got my e.p Carrillo short run cigars. They have mold or fungus on them. I also did not receive the free lighter they advertised with a $125 minimum purchase. Buyer beware I will never buy from this website again.

I'm sorry to hear that, I have ordered literally $1000's from them and never had that issue. But from what I have heard from people on cigar forums when they have had an issue with CI is that their customer service is top notch and they will make it right. I would recommend you send them an email and explain your situation. Again, sorry to hear about your experience I got mine in and they were all in great shape

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014