• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Samsung Electronics 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch 256 GB SATA 6GB/s Solid State Drive MZ-7PD256BW
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Samsung 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 256GB 2.5" Internal SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Compare Samsung 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD256BW 256GB 2.5" Internal SATA III MLC Solid State Drive at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fill a noob in, whats the difference between that one and the other one that's been going for 130-140 recently?

Like here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/360828851187

Well the one on eBay is a 250GB not a 256GB. Also the one I listed is the Samsung 840 Pro

This is currently one of the best rated and fastest consumer solid state drives. Features Samsung's 3-core MDX controller, 2xnm Samsung Toggle DDR 2.0 NAND. 540MB/s read, 520Mb/s write and 100k IOPS.

Try asking Microcenter or someone else to price match Best Buy's $139.99 price(out of stock).
I successfully PMed the $139.99 price at Staples BM kiosk, but they are now out of stock.

gd78 said:   Try asking Microcenter or someone else to price match Best Buy's $139.99 price(out of stock).
I successfully PMed the $139.99 price at Staples BM kiosk, but they are now out of stock.

You got a great deal

ArtieLange said:   
gd78 said:   Try asking Microcenter or someone else to price match Best Buy's $139.99 price(out of stock).

You got a great deal

Yup. Staples Corporate put out a memo to their online CSR saying not to PM this item.
But BM manager didn't bat an eye (even though the Staples price is $287.49).

Either Staples pulled the item from stock to prevent any more price matches, or people on the other deal site successfully bought all of their inventory after getting price matches.
I know mine are already on the UPS truck

Edit: According to the other site, Best Buy did actually sell these for $139.99 until they sold out.

Wish I had known about that

Same drive on NewEgg$190.98 shipped.

Newegg would be better for me since I have to pay tax at Amazon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014