Outback Steakhouse - $9.99 Steak Plates

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Outback Steakhouse - Restaurant Gift Cards - Locations - Menu
Disclaimer
Bloomin’ Sirloin Topped with crispy Bloomin’ Onion petals, is sure to be a fan-favorite.
NEW Parmesan Crusted Sirloin is a rich, juicy steak coated with a Parmesan and herb crust, cooked to perfection over our flat top grill.
Sirloin* with Wild Mushroom Sauce is a mushroom lover’s dream. A rich, creamy mushroom sauce drizzled atop a thick sirloin.
Sirloin* Diablo is for the bold – a piping hot sirloin topped with our spicy Diablo Sauce.
NEW Blue Cheese Sirloin* is topped with a creamy and delicious blue cheese crust.
www.outback.com 

Member Summary

outback
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
To remind you of how your steak should look after its cooked.

You well done people disgust me.

Grue237 (Jan. 17, 2014 @ 7:47a) |

Generally with Outback coupons, the fine print also says that if you only want one entree, you can have half-value of th... (more)

silentbob007 (Jan. 17, 2014 @ 8:01a) |

You can use Outback, Flemings or Roy's gift cards interchangeably at these restaurants.  They're all owned by the same c... (more)

momoman (Jan. 17, 2014 @ 8:50a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't get it, why the red ratings?

Thanks for this --- I have a couple gift cards I am needing to use and this is probably the right time to use them !!

There is also a $5 off two entrees coupon for curbside takeaway if you want to maximize those gift cards. I am attaching a PDF to the quicksummary.

knowit2 said:   I don't get it, why the red ratings?
  Because OP misspelled steakhouse?  Who knows. Maybe people are just not that excited about a small sirloin steak and fries. Would make a good lunch though. 

It is the FatWallet way.

I am guessing this is a new, regular price for them? I am not seeing any expiration dates.
And before I start getting too excited, does anybody know the size steak? I do not see it listed anywhere.

wish when they advertise a price ($9.99 in this case) that all Outbacks honored it, ours for these steaks are $11.99.  The same with the steaks they were promoting during the holidays, our prices were up to $10 higher than what was advertised.

I don't see the coupon or the quick summary post. Help!!! I am starving!!!

Edit: I do see the quick summary but I don't see the attached coupon.

TomT said:   
  Because OP misspelled steakhouse?  Who knows. Maybe people are just not that excited about a small sirloin steak and fries. Would make a good lunch though. 

Actually, a 6 oz steak is much closer to a healthy serving size. Even after cooking, that's your recommended meat allowance for an entire day. And I was surprised to find that a few of those steaks were right at 300 calories (without sides),

Seems like a good deal to me thanks OP

Green if this is the 6 oz.

I want a stake.

davegolden said:   $5 off - On the Outback home page. http://www.outback.com/curbside-take-away-5-off-2-entrees-coupon

so we can get two steaks for $15 ?

LOL@Stakehouse. Get all the bacon you want there too!

Red because I like my Stake medium RARE.  

j/k

The Count!
Disclaimer
I gave this deal rrrrred!

I like a stake in my steak.

Mmm, green!

To remind you of how your steak should look after its cooked.

You well done people disgust me.

Generally with Outback coupons, the fine print also says that if you only want one entree, you can have half-value of the coupon.

You can use Outback, Flemings or Roy's gift cards interchangeably at these restaurants.  They're all owned by the same company.  You can buy these gift cards at Costco b&m for $80 ($100 value).  They had a sale on the Flemings gift cards for $72.99 ($100 value) right before Xmas and I bought a few.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014