• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Command and Conquer
Disclaimer
GameStop has Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection for PC download for $4.99. The 17-game collection was originally 19.99.

Includes:

• Command & Conquer
  • Command & Conquer The Covert Operations
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
  • Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert Yuri's Revenge
  • Command & Conquer Renegade
  • Command & Conquer Generals
  • Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour
  • Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars
  • Command & Conquer 3 Kane's Wrath
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3
  • Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising
  • Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

GameStop
See GameStop promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

command & conquer
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal that many games ought to keep anyone busy for a while

Thanks, OP.

Gosh, and I only have to install 2 clients (GameStop and Origin) to get it to work... Warning: The GameStop client is already advertising to me within minutes of install.

What a hassle. Sign up for GS. Download GS app. Sign up for origin. Redeem code. Download origin. Can't find where to download game.

Yeah I agree I hated having to install Origin to play Battlefield 4. Now I have to have that and Steam installed.

I'd have to say Command and Conquer Renegades was my favorite Command and Conquer game. Played it for I don't know how many hours.

On the bright side, I'm getting the fastest download speeds I've ever seen on my cable connection. 3.39MBps.

All I had to do was navigate the labyrinth of how do get to the download...

Price is back up to $19.99

I dont understand why C&C 4 was like a 10 gigibayte download. Then when you go it to play it, it says it's web-based and requires no download. I wonder what I downloaded?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.