Everlast 100-Pound Heavy Bag Kit - Walmart.com
Disclaimer
Everlast 100-Pound Heavy Bag Kit $68.00 at WalMart free pickup

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Everlast-100-Pound-Heavy-Bag-Kit/14292468

Member Summary

everlast
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
The Everlast 100-Pound Heavy Bag Kit features a durable Nevatear bag with reinforced webbing and excellent heavy bag construction for providing long lasting durability and functionality. Its can easily withstand long hours of practicing without a problem. The set also includes leather bag gloves with padded palm grip which provide excellent stability. The Nevatear heavy bag also includes has 100 percent cotton hand wraps that are breathable, supportive and comfortable, ensuring good grip. The adjustable heavy bag chain of the Everlast punching bag can be conveniently hanged from a pipe or a hook. It is pre-filled and ready to be hanged for use upon delivery. Whether you want to practice your punches for a fight or simply exercise at home, the heavy punching bag will make a good choice for every boxing enthusiast.
Everlast 100 Pound Heavy Bag Kit:
Durable Nevatear heavy bag with reinforced webbing
Durable and functional
Leather bag gloves with padded palm grip
Breathable 100% cotton hand wraps for comfort and support
Adjustable heavy bag chain
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price History

Good Price.

Already have gloves and hand wraps. Or else I'd probably jump on it...

Thanks for the link. I thought it was a pretty good price. Back in the day I paid a whole lot more for mine.

wtfu said:   Price History

Good Price.

3rd party new was $26. wow.

How could they sell this for $26 new and make a profit. I wonder if they charged alot of shipping to makeup for the low price?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014