Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

batteries (92.92kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony

good buy if you get more than one brick and combine shipping. however, i buy these at the 99 cent store 4/$1 (triple A size at least)

AA sold out.

Isn't this similar to Costco Kirkland AA batteries at .20 each but you have to pay shipping?

About same price any day from Amazon.

wwwmaniac said:   About same price any day from Amazon.
  woot is Amazon nowadays 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnCHCcveteA

wwwmaniac said:   About same price any day from Amazon.
  I am so glad you posted this. I was about to bite on the 12 pack of D batteries for my Mr Beams spotlights, and realized the same pack is $13 from Amazon and prime-eligible, so ... WOOT. 

The plural of battery is batteries.

FuriousGeorge11 said:   The plural of battery is batteries.
  He was technically correct since he bought the deal, this took possession of the battery's

mistadeal said:   
FuriousGeorge11 said:   The plural of battery is batteries.
  He was technically correct since he bought the deal, this took possession of the battery's

He took possession of the battery's what?  Their freedom?

Wait, are these battery's free? As a Fatwalleter I would rather have free battery's than pay for batteries.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014