• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sony Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black SRSBTM8...
Disclaimer
Link ->  http://www.target.com/p/sony-wireless-bluetooth-speaker-black-sr...

Now you can share your sounds with everyone with just one touch. Say hello to NFC, the simplest way to connect your compatible device and stream great-sounding music without a hassle. It also feature Bluetooth® technology for hands-free calls and four AA batteries deliver up to 20 hours of playback.

• Speaker Features: 360-Degree Sound
  • No. of Speakers Included: 1
  • Model Compatibility: iPad 2, iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 3G
  • Wired Connectivity: Bluetooth
  • Includes: AC Power Adapter, Owner's Manual
  • Not Included: Android Phone, iPad, Android Tablet
  • Battery no battery used

Target
See Target discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

speaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this at Target during the Black Friday sale at same price. This is my 1st BT speaker and it is one of my best buy during the holiday. I can not imagine why people can spend $1xx on BT speaker from other brands. Yeah the design of this speaker is not that attractive but the price and quality are well balanced.

"not that attractive"?!?! I can put this thing on my shoulder and carry it like a boombox. #TBT

Great deal OP thanks

Great Buy for the money. I am getting another. I also purchased this on the BF deal. Sounds is great for the money. Is also portable with batteries.

Any comments on how this compares to the Creative D80w at WalMart for $34.97?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1333844/

Price shows up at $99 when clicking link.

Back on sale at this price online (see the link in the OP) and in store (where I just bought one) with a tag showing sale dates of 2/7-2/15.

Excellent reviews on this 4.5 out of 5 with 28 reviews

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.