• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
Need a 1Sale.com coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Sony 32" Class LED HD Internet TV
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Screw you 1sale. i just picked up the Sears LG and than you have a sale on the Sony. Hard to decide now

Been looking for a 32"...now I will have one.

good deal, but how long is the delivery time for their products, and 1sale  charge you right away, right?

Just bought one, but unfortunately the shipping states 2-3 weeks, and unfortunately it doesn't let you use an alternative shipping address if you use a plastic card. How strange and inconvenient for me. Oh well, still bought one. Been shopping around for awhile now, hope I don't regret it.

givememoredeals said:   Screw you 1sale. i just picked up the Sears LG and than you have a sale on the Sony. Hard to decide now

Do you need analog audio out?  If so, LG only has digital out but Sony has analog.  (it was requirement for me as I have a old receiver).  But I'm hesitant to purchase from 1sale because I head bad things

Outstanding deal, but resellerratings are too scary for me. Have to pass.
Hope you guys all get perfect TV's.

I just buy from this seller any thing under 5 bucks...

Do I have to pay tax if in TX?

Good Deal! Here's some specs:

• 32" 1080p LED-Edgelit LCD Display
  • Motionflow XR 240 Refresh Rate
  • 2 x HDMI Ports
  • 1 x LAN Port
  • Built-In Wifi
  • 28 5/8 x 18 3/8 x 7 7/8 Inches w/ Stand
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty

Yikes! Already sold out!! That was quick!!

I was wondering when the TV's were gonna start showing up. It's dang-near Superbowl time & there ain't been jack!

anyone else order it? a little worried about the 1sale rep after looking at reviews. although it just seems to be slow and unresponsive more than actually shady...

I ordered one. Mines said shipped and I got the UPS tracking number this morning. Isn't on the UPS truck yet but the shipping label was created.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.