TigerDirect Get $10 Rebate on Orders Over $50

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
TD
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/rebatepromo.a... 
Rebate LINK 
Thanks Tektek @SD
Note: If link does NOT work try copy & paste http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/campaigns/promo/rebatepromo.a...
Fine Print
$10 back on any $50 order (net of any coupons or other discounts) excluding gift cards on a single transaction receipt, for orders made at TigerDirect.com, TigerDirect.ca, and TigerDirect.pr. Valid from 12:00AM ET on Friday, January 17, 2014 through 11:59PM ET on Friday, January 24, 2014. Rebate redemption does not invalidate eligibility of other product specific rebates or promotions. Eligibility is limited to end-consumers only. Business customers or commercial resellers are ineligible to participate in this offer. Rebate must be postmarked within 60 days of purchase. Order must ship for rebate to be valid. Cancelled or returned orders are ineligible for rebate redemption, and any refund or credit resulting from an item returned after rebate issuance will be reduced by the amount of the rebate. Limit only ONE (1) rebate per person, billing address, or household. The rebate is in USD currency and may be paid with a prepaid reward card. It is recommended to keep copies of all materials submitted for your records. Click here for more details and to download the rebate.  

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

TigerDirect Get $10 Back on Orders Over $50
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. You may want to put in your title though that it's a rebate.

slervik said:   Good deal. You may want to put in your title though that it's a rebate.
  Done! Thanks

Be careful! When you go to submit the rebate (at http://www.4myrebate.com/?oc=TD-12904), the terms change and the minimum purchase price is $100.
Single Online purchase of $100.00 or greater

I did a chat with TD customer service and they indicated that the issue has already been escalated. "We apologize for the inconvenience but we do not have the time frame [for when this will be fixed] right now. But rest assured it has been escalated."

Take that for what it's worth. I'll give it another week before I try to fill it out again.

Be careful with TD as you might not get your rebate. below is my recent experience with them.

I placed an order at TD on Dec 28th 2013. The order contains 2 items - one is a WD Red 3TB hard drive (TSD-3000EFRX), the other is the HP System country kit (HQR-102049754) which was on sale at $1.00. This item is needed for the $25 off $100 rebate TD promoted during the Christmas holiday sale as the rebate requires a sale item with particular price. I received the hard drive through Shoprunner  shortly after the new year but the HP System country kit was never shipped though the product page states "usually ships within 48 hours"as of today Jan 19th, 2014. Yesterday I chatted with TD Rep online checking the status but found the item was cancelled after the talk. This simply invalidated the $25 off $100 rebate. I am not happy with this and thinking of returning the drive for a refund because there is no way to claim the $25 rebate without the cancelled item.

I browsed the Best Business Bureau site and found TD received a lot of complaints since the Black Friday and quite a few complaints are about the rebates.

EggHead said:   Be careful with TD as you might not get your rebate. below is my recent experience with them.

I placed an order at TD on Dec 28th 2013. The order contains 2 items - one is a WD Red 3TB hard drive (TSD-3000EFRX), the other is the HP System country kit (HQR-102049754) which was on sale at $1.00. This item is needed for the $25 off $100 rebate TD promoted during the Christmas holiday sale as the rebate requires a sale item with particular price. I received the hard drive through Shoprunner  shortly after the new year but the HP System country kit was never shipped though the product page states "usually ships within 48 hours"as of today Jan 19th, 2014. Yesterday I chatted with TD Rep online checking the status but found the item was cancelled after the talk. This simply invalidated the $25 off $100 rebate. I am not happy with this and thinking of returning the drive for a refund because there is no way to claim the $25 rebate without the cancelled item.

I browsed the Best Business Bureau site and found TD received a lot of complaints since the Black Friday and quite a few complaints are about the rebates.

Sorry to hear about this.  TD rebates are bit like a lottery, where you can get some really good stuff for cheap or free but you've got to be a bit lucky.  I've personally submitted about a dozen TD rebates and have not had a problem with any of them.  I am very particular about following all of the terms of the rebate, but I've also not been unlucky as you were in this case.  Hope it works out for you.

I also had an issue with this rebate offer. I placed an order to meet the $50 minimum but one of the items was drop-shipped, meaning it shipped separately. This meant that the invoice (which I had to have e-mailed to me (because it wouldn't show up on their web-site because I paid with Paypal) did not include this item and dropped below the min $ requirement. The customer service rep said she would issue me a new invoice with this included in the order, but I have my doubts; I received no notification of any separate shipment; The sales rep had to search for a while to even find the 'missing' item in my order, even with the order #. The whole thing seems purposely unwieldy. 

Rebate is 10 off 100 and tried the email route with absolutely no success. They sent me links to the rebates. Called and was put on hold. I stayed away from TD because of the rumors and now I know. They deserve all the negative feedback and so much more. One does not simply offer a site wide rebate and have a slight glitch. This was a calculated move to screw the consumer IMHO 

The $10/$50 rebate offer seems to be $10/$50 at the rebate house, at least on the first page of the application (guess it was showing as $10/$100 for a while?).

Had many deal forum members all using the same cheap clearance items in that December $25/$100 rebate, sucks they ran out on your deal. It worked out ok for me. Bought the $100.00 2T Seagate HD, which had the $25 clearance rebate, $30 product rebate & $5 CC CashBack. Claim(s) Received 1/16/2014. Rebate(s) Processed 1/21/2014 (approved). More and better "deals" for me this year from TD than @ the egg.

TD customer service mailed me a $10 gift card last month when MSI posted & then pulled a $10 rebate on a motherboard purchase.
EggHead said:   Be careful with TD as you might not get your rebate. below is my recent experience with them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014