First page
Last page
1 of 1
WikiPost
1/17/14 1:10 AM
Battlefield 4 [ image/png - 175.96kB ]
wandl
1/17/14 1:46 AM
wow good deal. I'm one of the few in my social circle that hasn't bought one. So in for one! Nice find OP!@
jasmithvr6
1/17/14 12:22 PM
In for 1 and used my $5 reward certificate to drop the price below $20! Green for OP!
dlee546
1/17/14 12:24 PM
As far as all the reports of BF4 being horribly glitchy, they are sometimes true, but Origin/DICE has fixed a lot of the problems. The most recent problem was a spawning bug that was fixed by updating Punkbuster, and there was a notice clearly listed on the Battlelog page. So, despite the bumpy start, it is shaping up to be a solid game now.
Logan71
1/17/14 2:21 PM
Does this have any DLC content? China Rising? or is this just plain vanilla BF4 (if there's such a thing).

As a long time owner of BF3, I'm glad I went with premium, as I received the add-ons free as they came out.

Just trying to follow that same trend with BF4, if I can.
dlee546
1/17/14 2:38 PM
Logan71 said:   

Does this have any DLC content? China Rising? or is this just plain vanilla BF4 (if there's such a thing).

As a long time owner of BF3, I'm glad I went with premium, as I received the add-ons free as they came out.

Just trying to follow that same trend with BF4, if I can.

Doesn't look like it. Deluxe includes China Rising. Premium includes all DLC but since that's just China Rising right now, and there are rumors that China Rising will be included free for BF4 owners as an apology for all the bugginess in the months after release.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&c...

But, I can't verify that. I picked up BF4 Deluxe during the Origin Thanksgiving sale for $25 that included China Rising. Some fun maps...not sure if they're worth paying extra for right now vs. seeing if you get them free, or can get a deal on Premium, which hasn't dipped below $35 from any legitimate/well-known game retailers that I know of.
dback13
1/17/14 3:13 PM
Nice price....but too many hackers on BF4.
chapmanra2013
1/17/14 3:47 PM
I've never played this game but the reviews seem to be good.
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.