• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Komodo Wired USB Controller For PS3, Model NXP3-050 Color:BLACK| Meritline.com
Disclaimer

Komodo Wired USB Controller For PS3, Model NXP3-050 Color:BLACK| Meritline.com
Disclaimer
Meritline has the Komodo Wired USB Controller for PS3 on sale for $7.99 - $2.00 coupon code "MLCKQ29GNL1" = $5.99 with free shipping.
Available in Red & Blue for the discounted price.

LINK 

Meritline.com
Need a Meritline.com coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

controller
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Must have reached redemption limit of 1. Because it's already dead. Move on, do not fall into the bait and switch and pay the extra $2.00. That will just encourage these unscrupulous web commerce sites to conduct more of these schemes.

The coupon code still seems to work for me. I'm not sure.

coupon code is working presently for me also

GWBush said:   Must have reached redemption limit of 1. Because it's already dead. Move on, do not fall into the bait and switch and pay the extra $2.00. That will just encourage these unscrupulous web commerce sites to conduct more of these schemes.
  Coupon seems only work with the black version.

Coupon code "MLCKQ29GNL1" cuts it from $7.99 to $5.99 but will expire after 200 uses.

Works on all colors.

pretty sure the coupon only applied to red or blue, but the deal is dead anyways now so oh well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014