• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I came across this deal and thought it was a good deal if your looking for a Bose Solo on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Bose%C2%AE-Solo-TV-Sound-System/dp/B008EWNVI4/ref=br_lf_m_1001925531_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=electronics&pf_rd_p=1713539322&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1001925531&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1EWCMD0WCGZ6DA3XYVVG 

$40 Off and $45 Amazon Promo Credit with Bose Solo TV Sound SystemMost flat panel TVs simply cannot reproduce quality sound.The Bose Solo TV Sound System reveals much more of the depth and detail you’re meant to hear in your favorite programs.To get your $45 Amazon.com promotional credit follow these steps:1. Add the Bose Solo TV Sound System to your cart. The $40 discount is reflected in the price.2. Proceed through the normal checkout process.3. The $45 promotional credit will be applied to your account 7 days after the shipment of your Bose Solo TV Sound System.The promotional credit must be used by its expiration date of 4/1/2014. You can use this promotional credit to purchase items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads).This offer is good through 11:59 p.m. PST on January 17, 2014, while supplies last. Qualifying products must be purchased from Amazon.com; does not include purchases from other sellers on the Amazon.com website.See terms and conditions

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

bose
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This soundbar rates pretty well in this guide to choosing one http://thecreativealternative.com/soundbar-guide/   I personally have a Bose sound dock for my old ipod and I must say, the sound for such a little device really fills a room. The problem I have is that the ipod is so old I can't get new apps on it. Thinking of jailbreaking it so I can find old versions of the apps to install. Suggestions are welcome.

OP, Please add price into your title

$359 after $40 discount.  Additional $45 Amazon credit.  Total is $314.

How do I go back and put it in my title. Sorry. New at this. Thanks.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014