• Go to page :
  • 123 4
  • Text Only
TurboTax is offering deluxe ONLINE for $19.99 if you file by 3/21. (link)

Awesome! 

Is there any deal for H&R Block Deluxe + State?  Everywhere seems to be selling it for $29.99 at the moment.

Coupons.com has a bunch of great deals, including tax software.

any TurboTax Premier deals?

Just got an e-mail from TaxAct:
Limited-time offer! E-file your IRS return FREE with TaxACT Online Free Federal Edition and add a state return for just $10 (reg. $17.99)! Register today and your state price is guaranteed no matter when you file.

I thought tax act was always free.

Amazon is selling H&R Block Deluxe + State for $24.46.

watssion said:   I thought tax act was always free.
Filed my taxes (Federal+State) yesterday using TaxAct.
Pros: Free Cons: Had to manually enter W2

Before that I tried TurboT.
Pros: W2 was imported automatically Cons:  You have to pay for state

Any good TurboTax deals going on? Trying to get my taxes done this week!

Thanks for info!

tax free?

Dunno if it has been stated previuosly in this post, but Best Buy will match Amazon's price on Turbo Tax...just puttin it out there.

ShakuniMama said:   

How are you able to get free filing for Federal and State with TaxAct

muskmelon said:   
ShakuniMama said:   

State filing is free in some cases if you meet income and/or residency requirements.

jhburgess said:   
muskmelon said:   
ShakuniMama said:   

State filing is free in some cases if you meet income and/or residency requirements.

Thanks for clarifying.

If you are looking for the H&R Block Premier, the CD that came in the mail, has an offer for free Deluxe or $24.99 Premier. The date on it says expires 2/14, but I was able to get the deal just fine a few days back.

Give it a shot.

Off topic but I had a local tax preparer do mine for around $100. There was like four forms. H&R wanted that much just for one form. Call around and you can get it done quite reasonable. Get an estimate over the phone first, though.

Surfen said:   Off topic but I had a local tax preparer do mine for around $100. There was like four forms. H&R wanted that much just for one form. Call around and you can get it done quite reasonable. Get an estimate over the phone first, though.

Not sure what do you mean by 4 forms.  I did my taxes thru H&R Block Deluxe software (includes state) which I bought from Amazon for $25. My return was a total of 15 pages.  A lot cheaper that a preparer doing it!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this or not, but TaxACT Online Federal + State Return is $10.00 at TaxAct

collinong said:   any TurboTax Premier deals?
  Only found through Vanguard, Capital One and WellsFargo - $15-20 off.

Oh my god. tax!

I've used TaxAct for the last five years with no problems. The only thing different for me is that I really wanted to pay the state tax ($700) with a credit card because I needed the spending for a sign-on bonus. I watched closely throughout the process for the credit card option, and when not seeing it, I re-searched the site before finally E-filing anyway.

Just because of the fact that I could not dictate how I would pay my state taxes, I'm disappointed. It should be more intuitive than that.

H&R Block Basic 2013 (Download) is $4.99 @ Staples. Link 
For more information, see my post

QuiTu said:   H&R Block Basic 2013 (Download) is $4.99 @ Staples. Link 
For more information, see my post

Federal only, how much for State?

Forget the question above as I found the answer myself, $19.99 for Federal and State.
NO bargain whatsoever when you can generally file Federal for FREE, red to you poster!

@xit i think the discount code is dead?? anyone try it update the code? working or not? thanks in advance

LongDongSilver said:   H&R Block Deluxe (with State) now $20.25 @ Amazon

Looks like this is still active too... Better than waiting for it in the mail!

Thanks for posting!

Alexsoccerboy said:   Freetaxusa.com is Free Federal & e-file, state is $12.95. Use code FREETAXUSA25 to take 25% off the price to bring the total for your Federal, state & e-file down to $9.71.

I used them last year and found them to be fine like pretty much any other online filer, hence them mailing me the 25% off this year.

thanks! you saved me some dinero

i also had the email with the offer, but i always check FW...i seldom check my inbox   

PhDeez said:   
LongDongSilver said:   H&R Block Deluxe (with State) now $20.25 @ Amazon

Looks like this is still active too... Better than waiting for it in the mail!

Thanks for posting!

thanks for confirming this deal is still working . and thanks to the owner of this link

oh,great thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014