• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more
Disclaimer
Deal appears to still be availble as I'm able to add to cart.

Better deal is with 5 HDMI cables for the same $399.99 price 

Don't forget to add Costco's 5-year in home warranty for $30 (years 3-5 is thru Square Trade) within 60 days of purchase if you deal with extended warranties.

zgenerale said:   Deal appears to still be availble as I'm able to add to cart.

Better deal is with 5 HDMI cables for the same $399.99 price 

Don't forget to add Costco's 5-year in home warranty for $30 (years 3-5 is thru Square Trade) within 60 days of purchase if you deal with extended warranties.

  It did briefly go back up to $499 but it does appear it's back at the $399 price.

HookLuvsDeals said:   love my changhong,
  
That's what she said.

Does this TV have VHF in? Or a AFT button?

BucknifeJones said:   Does this TV have VHF in? Or a AFT button?
 
I spent 3 hours researching your question for you. All I could find is WTF. Will this work for you???

Here is the manual for anyone else who may be interested in the features of this TV...
http://www.changhongusa.com/uploads/product-download-000017-00-1... 

I wish it had more advanced picture settings like turning off "Overscan", but I'm sure this TV can produce a great picture. Reviews are really good on Newegg.

EDIT: Since we are passing around acronyms, one cool feature of this TV is MHL...

"...Mobile high-definition link (MHL) is a new interface protocol that addresses both of these challenges. MHL provides wired high-definition audio/video connectivity between a mobile device (typically a cell phone or tablet) and a digital home display device (digital TV). In addition, MHL technology incorporates the capability to charge mobile devices while they are connected to a display device."

http://www.synopsys.com/Company/Publications/DWTB/Pages/dwtb-mhl... 
 

GeorgeT said:   
I wish it had more advanced picture settings like turning off "Overscan", but I'm sure this TV can produce a great picture.
 

Setting aspect ratio to pc mode seems to turn off overscan.

Shipping is $9.99 now.

Llilith said:   Shipping is $9.99 now.
  patience.  the price will drop soon by another $50

danhouston said:   
Llilith said:   Shipping is $9.99 now.
  patience.  the price will drop soon by another $50

 
Insider information or mere speculation on your part ?

Eventually, the the Sun will burn out and I don't think there'll be too much on TV worth watching.

danhouston said:   
Llilith said:   Shipping is $9.99 now.
  patience.  the price will drop soon by another $50

  
Or it will go up by $50.....just as I was about to pull the trigger.  Might be a good deal at $449 but now I'll feel like chump given that I could have gotten it for $399 this morning.  Back to the drawing board in my TV search.

justDave said:   
GeorgeT said:   
I wish it had more advanced picture settings like turning off "Overscan", but I'm sure this TV can produce a great picture.

Setting aspect ratio to pc mode seems to turn off overscan.

  Thanks for this. Anyone have any other tips to maximize the picture or sound quality? Thanks!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014